Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Purchased the script two days ago, found some bugs which I think need fixin'

I set up the bot to ONLY mine the east section, but it doesnt go east
Also set it up to take the shortcut, but it doesnt take the shortcut. I have done the achievement diaries and the agil lvl to take it.

Also have the following issues:

- When banking, it ALWAYS fails to bank the gold ore the first try, it ALWAYS needs a 2nd time
- It always presses run @ 10 percent run energy. => suspicious
- It always presses the special attack of dragon pickaxe, as soon as it's up. And it does this with much bigger accuracy and speed than a normal person would

Other than that, it looks like a great script. got myself some mining lvls already!
Can I Expect these problems to be fixed soon?

Edited by Choselife2

Some other tweaks that will make your script more attractive:

-Fix the 81 (or bigger) storage method. It significantly increases xp/h
- When repairing the Struts, you Always try to repair both of them, which is fine, given that they both give xp (perhaps give the option in the menu to only do one?) because you only need to do one.
Then afterwards, it's waiting for the ores to go to the bag, it would be more natural to run to the bag to wait there.
- Again, the banking, make it so it will bank all and then withdraw a hammer from your bank, if no hammer available on inventory (because I will fill up my entire bank with bankfillers, and that way when you Bank all, you won't be able to dump your hammer into the bank.) Also, make sure it just presses the bank once.. it hits the bank almost 3 times per round now.. it's just too impatient.

Just got banned for two days.. only ever using your script..

Edited by Choselife2

18 minutes ago, ogsatindica said:

Didn't even get to 100 nuggets before i got banned. So much for anti pattern.

2 hours ago, Choselife2 said:

Some other tweaks that will make your script more attractive:

-Fix the 81 (or bigger) storage method. It significantly increases xp/h
- When repairing the Struts, you Always try to repair both of them, which is fine, given that they both give xp (perhaps give the option in the menu to only do one?) because you only need to do one.
Then afterwards, it's waiting for the ores to go to the bag, it would be more natural to run to the bag to wait there.
- Again, the banking, make it so it will bank all and then withdraw a hammer from your bank, if no hammer available on inventory (because I will fill up my entire bank with bankfillers, and that way when you Bank all, you won't be able to dump your hammer into the bank.) Also, make sure it just presses the bank once.. it hits the bank almost 3 times per round now.. it's just too impatient.

Just got banned for two days.. only ever using your script..

Did you guys suicide motherlodes or something?

I've used Czar's script for whole bunch of things and i'm doing quite fine...

95fc933a3e.jpg

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Motherlode Miner