Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Hmm okay will get 81 ore mode activated again I guess, please note, the option will automatically drop gems temporarily, I want to activate the option first and then add gem support later rather than delaying the whole option for just gems. Update coming up I guess :D 

Edited by Czar

@Czar Would you say its worth it to buy VIP for this script so that you can use mirror mode to lower the ban chance? Or does this script not work with that? Also is there a reason why it idles when it deposited the ore but it didnt reach the sack yet instead of walking to the sack already? Anticipation is the key to efficiency. Should also have an option to disable the repairing with the hammer, definitely if you add the 81 ore option since its unlikely to not be repaired by the time you collect the ores

Edited by klojo
  • Like 1

On 1.6.2017 at 0:00 AM, klojo said:

@Czar Would you say its worth it to buy VIP for this script so that you can use mirror mode to lower the ban chance? Or does this script not work with that? Also is there a reason why it idles when it deposited the ore but it didnt reach the sack yet instead of walking to the sack already? Anticipation is the key to efficiency. Should also have an option to disable the repairing with the hammer, definitely if you add the 81 ore option since its unlikely to not be repaired by the time you collect the ores

No, mirror mode wont reduce the ban rates. Just bot 2-3 hours and rest legit/quests and you will come far. Dont bot mondays, sunday, or thursdays.

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Motherlode Miner