Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Will add an update so there is more variety in choosing the target mining ore in upper floor mode. :D Update coming up :)

As for client lag, some options are more memory intensive (e.g. the avoid other rocks option), map option also lags the client more than usual. I will add an option for mirror mode users called 'Low memory option' which makes the script even less memory intensive. Also don't forget there's many options in the OSBot client menu to improve performance :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

After 30 min of testing i realized that it has same banking route. Get ores from sack after half way to the bank it turns always in same position camera, wait about 1 sec and when opens bank, after that when bot going back to sack, he also after half way turn camera in same position twice and get ores.? Could u do banking more randomize?

Second thing: If i collecting gems, and checked option - 81 ore mode, it will fail,yes? ( Cuz one time he was standing nera hopper with full inv of pay-dirt, and trying to put then into, but sack was full already.)

Edit: No matter if i'm collecting gems or not. After some time scripts just fails at hopper. Trying to put dirty-pay into full hopper.. Plz look at this :)

Edited by superpuras1

Hmm, VIP client? If so can you restart and make sure to hook the client before logging in otherwise the script may mess up

If not VIP client,confirm and paste the actual error log in text so I can debug and add an update ASAP ^^ :D 

Also guys, will add an update for gems and 81 ore mode, it seems they are not compatible so I will be making some changes.

I have also coded a new path system for the script for the next version :D

Activated all trials good luck everyone ;)

38 minutes ago, Czar said:

Hmm, VIP client? If so can you restart and make sure to hook the client before logging in otherwise the script may mess up

If not VIP client,confirm and paste the actual error log in text so I can debug and add an update ASAP ^^ :D 

Also guys, will add an update for gems and 81 ore mode, it seems they are not compatible so I will be making some changes.

I have also coded a new path system for the script for the next version :D

Activated all trials good luck everyone ;)

Yes vip client. Mirror mode. Script was running for 2h and 30 min and when happens this. Sorry i already restarted bot client, so cant check debug log anymore.

P.S. Can u check yours agility script thread i left one comments with small bug also :)

• Like 1

Done fixed agility :D

As for motherlode mine script, hmm I will be temporarily removing 81 ore mode just so I can add some updates to it because I hadn't anticipated gems and other items, so I need to add some anti-fails to the code. Guys, for best results start the script with empty hopper, empty inventory and near the bank tile without 81 ore mode. Just until I add an update for that option :D And if using VIP client, don't login before hooking the client, make sure you are logged out before hooking the client :)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Motherlode Miner