Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Hi just bought this. Have got other scripts from you which are great. But this one just uses excessive CPU to the point where the game lags so bad it can nearly run. SO much stoppage time I'm sitting at 12k p/h exp at level 62 with dragon pick.

Im wondering if you have a solution i can do to fix this? and if not could i please get a refund/ credit as it will not be feasible to run in the current state.

Thanks

stop over-exaggerating man, the script does not lag that much.. the bot client uses 256mb max..

But still, I think I can make the script go faster and lag less, will be posting an update right now (latest version will be v0.53) ^^ biggrin.png

EDIT: Posted, update will be live within a few hours, just waiting for admins to register the update biggrin.png

Script will now run faster, and lag less (Version 0.53)

Edited by Czar

hey great script - been using it for a few days now, but as of recently it's not working at all. every time I would try to start it, the UI doesn't pop up like it usual does and the bot itself just isn't functional. 

let me know if it's a problem on my end or maybe its something that can be fixed on yours? 

Thanks in advance!

Posted a quick fix, update version 0.54 is now the latest version, should be live within an hour or so ^^ biggrin.png

edit:

Also added a more efficient system for the mining code, a dynamic delay system and a few walking improvements, should be included in the update ^^ :)

Edited by Czar

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Motherlode Miner