Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

It recognizes rockfalls 100% , but if you are using mirror mode you need to decrease the reaction so it can detect them faster wink.png

As for normal osbot client (without mirror mode) it works beautifully. With mirror mode you just need to make the reaction time faster (hit SHIFT + F4) and it will work better smile.png

@Danzy I can add support for multiple trips, that's a good suggestion for this bot biggrin.png

Whats the exact setting I need to use for mirror mode. You said reduce the time by using F4 it went from 1000 to 950 but it didnt seem to change. What setting works best?

Atm for mirror mode there seems to be a client-side bug which affects the 'can_reach' system, so paths will not work as well as they do for injection mode unfortunately. This affects all mirror mode users and all bots/scripters, but don't worry the client developers have been notified :D

So for now, it's best to use stealth injection option instead of mirror mode, I will keep this thread updated in case anything happens. But I just tested with stealth injection and it's running incredibly well

It recognizes rockfalls 100% , but if you are using mirror mode you need to decrease the reaction so it can detect them faster wink.png

As for normal osbot client (without mirror mode) it works beautifully. With mirror mode you just need to make the reaction time faster (hit SHIFT + F4) and it will work better smile.png

@Danzy I can add support for multiple trips, that's a good suggestion for this bot biggrin.png

yeah think you should add it other than that cant fault it; i made 1 mill in 24 hours started level 30 - 60 in 1 day...

shame I cant say the same for khaleesi experiment bot which i also paid same as i did for this after paying it starts and goes "setting up script" im furious..

sorry for going off topic

• Like 1

Yes it is working 100% with mirror mode, the above post was just the result of incorrectly setting it up (thanks for making potential customers worried! :()

- start jagex launcher (osrs client downloaded from website)

- start osbot

- select mirror mode

- profit

good luck ;) although make sure you have 32 bit java 8 

For the record: I'm just saying this to reassure the users that mirror mode is 100% compatible with this bot, with all due respect :)

Czar, I LOVE all your guides, I just bought this mother-lode mine bot, but ive been having a few issues with it. Sometimes after I get a full inv of pay-dirt, the bot will click to the center of the map to try to prospect the ore and ignore trying to mine the rockfalls so it just sits there for a long time and not go anywhere because its not mining the rockfalls. Also it looks as if the bot gets confused sometimes and doesn't know where it wants to go start mining so it will just run back and forth constantly and look super suspicious. Any tips, tricks, or fixes you can do to the script, because I would LOVE for this to work efficiently :)

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Motherlode Miner