Khal AIO Crafter

Khaleesi

Hey, been loving the scripts you made and this one is awesome too. However I realized that there is a pathing problem when jewellery making in Al-Kharid. Whenever it reaches the door area to the furnace, it'll click on the bar and try to click on the furnace which isn't on screen. The script will then try to reach the furnace onto the screen by clicking the furnace on the mini-map, however it over-clicks the area and causes my character to leave the building and then once it reaches out the door the process just loops. This doesn't always happen but it really gives away botting behavior. Just thought I'd let you know the problem.

Hey, been loving the scripts you made and this one is awesome too. However I realized that there is a pathing problem when jewellery making in Al-Kharid. Whenever it reaches the door area to the furnace, it'll click on the bar and try to click on the furnace which isn't on screen. The script will then try to reach the furnace onto the screen by clicking the furnace on the mini-map, however it over-clicks the area and causes my character to leave the building and then once it reaches out the door the process just loops. This doesn't always happen but it really gives away botting behavior. Just thought I'd let you know the problem.

Will take a look ! :)

Hey Khal, I know I asked for a Trial already but by the time you gave it to me The trial was already 9 hours in and I only got to use it for a total of 2 hours heh. May I have a 12 hour trial again please? It's why I asked for a 2 day cause by the time I get to use it more then half will be gone lolol. Thank you if you do if Not I understand just figured I'd ask again.

Hey Khal, I know I asked for a Trial already but by the time you gave it to me The trial was already 9 hours in and I only got to use it for a total of 2 hours heh. May I have a 12 hour trial again please? It's why I asked for a 2 day cause by the time I get to use it more then half will be gone lolol. Thank you if you do if Not I understand just figured I'd ask again.

My trials or always 12 hour, so you can test the script for a few hours.

Trials are not made to fully train an account and then stop obviously ...

• Maldesto changed the title to Khal AIO Crafter