👑 Perfect Czar Free Trials & Demos 👑 MOST POPULAR 👑 HIGHEST QUALITY 👑 MOST TOTAL USERS 👑 LOWEST BAN-RATES 👑 24/7 SUPPORT 👑 SINCE 2015 👑 MANY SKILLS 👑 MOST VIEWS 👑 MOST REPLIES 👑

Czar

Activated all trials good luck everyone ;)

GDK for AIO fighter script will be added as a plugin for the script since green dragons require anti-pk and a few other features such as looting bag support. It will be an extension of the script (for example, the rock/sand crabs plugin, and brutal dragons plugin) ^^ :D ETA: maybe within 1 week max. Still in beta testing stage :(

As for blast furnace, will definitely add a fail-safe for accidentally clicking objects, update coming up ASAP :D

Activated all trials good luck everyone wink.png

GDK for AIO fighter script will be added as a plugin for the script since green dragons require anti-pk and a few other features such as looting bag support. It will be an extension of the script (for example, the rock/sand crabs plugin, and brutal dragons plugin) ^^ biggrin.png ETA: maybe within 1 week max. Still in beta testing stage sad.png

As for blast furnace, will definitely add a fail-safe for accidentally clicking objects, update coming up ASAP biggrin.png

Hi! 

Thank you for your trial.

I have just started MLM, and it keeps trying to climb the stairs? I haven't done the achie diaries nor do I have the mining level. 

The bot will run for two loads (28 pay dirt, run through machine + bank) then on the third run ( after depositing the second load) it will try to climb the stairs. 

Is this something you're aware of?

Let me know if you require more information.

Thanks,

AJ

• Like 1

Hmm for motherlode mine script, have you selected mining sectors on the script setup, or just started the script without selecting any mining sectors? If possible, try selecting mining sectors so the script doesn't auto-generate mining sectors randomly

In the meantime I will be testing the script and adding an update ASAP :D

As for trials, activated all trials good luck everyone ;)

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to 👑 Perfect Czar Free Trials & Demos 👑 MOST POPULAR 👑 HIGHEST QUALITY 👑 MOST TOTAL USERS 👑 LOWEST BAN-RATES 👑 24/7 SUPPORT 👑 SINCE 2015 👑 MANY SKILLS 👑 MOST VIEWS 👑 MOST REPLIES 👑