99 fisheymanz (6-9-15)

daamurda

Heres a lame intro...when i first came to this site (look at joined datetongue.png ) i maxed a pure using the nightmare zone script...then i made a staker botted 80 range 80 str 20 atk 96 fishing and 90 thieving...then both accs got permed gf me..came back a lil while later and was playing legit but with mirror mode out i decided fuck it ill go for it again and so far i like it...currently i am going for 99 fishing to start with im high 80s atm will post pics every 1-2 days ill bot it 3-4 days a week using breaks. This is not my main pure just an upgraded throw away acc yo see if i get banned if all goes well ill sell the acc and start a thread for maxing my purebiggrin.png . again will post pics,and stats and maybe supplies tommorow night will be updated with pics or a ban. all feedback welcomed

got this gem today6-9-15 WSuF8iE.png

small update might not bot tomorrow and quest to look legit might yolo it all day will keep updated missed real screenie of 89 was kinda mad better pics to come lol

Le inventory NksA3RG.png

The Fishy Lvl 4ewJtz8.png

Edited by daamurda

• 2 weeks later...