Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

done good luck wink.png

Message to all: here is preview of next update: (notice the hover inventory slot after clicking 'mine'). (NOTE: it will be much faster in the real update)

ad953fca7ee36022f5295ae4fd53bd06.gif

Latest updates will be :

- m1d1 now works better

- m1d1 pre-hovers the inventory slot for faster efficiency

- m1d1 now drops even if inventory isn't full

update should be live as soon as admin/dev registers it, could take a few hours

Latest version: 0.64

Edited by Czar

Hey again! I discovered a bug in mining guild, sometimes it gets stuck to the little door that is in the mining guild. it starts endlessly going through the door and back. Can you please fix that? 
And also the "hop when no ores available" doesnt work. it does not hop.

Oh, tried the gemstone mining, can say that it doesnt work at all. Cant find the Shilo bank and cant find the path from the bank to the ores. I would be glad to see this fixed.

Edited by Sndroom
  • Like 1

Well mining level matters. I'm 92 mining right now. I'm using a dragon pickaxe with full prospector equipment, thought I don't thing prospector does that much of a difference.

For script settings I use, dragon pickaxe special, anti pattern. I'm using screen mode and select these 3 rocks you can see being used in this .gif http://i.imgur.com/dCzhydj.gif

• Like 1

Well mining level matters. I'm 92 mining right now. I'm using a dragon pickaxe with full prospector equipment, thought I don't thing prospector does that much of a difference.

For script settings I use, dragon pickaxe special, anti pattern. I'm using screen mode and select these 3 rocks you can see being used in this .gif http://i.imgur.com/dCzhydj.gif

M1D1? Or drop all