Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Alright, I will add dwarven mine to the list, and it will be back to normal in the next update biggrin.png It will bank in falador correct using the stairs north correct? biggrin.png

As for if somebody takes the ore, yes I can easily add that, thanks for suggestion biggrin.png

EDIT :

Fixed, 

6ceb52f8c307befd74746bfa24ae9eeb.png

This fix also applies to gem rocks, enjoy biggrin.png Next update will be the feature to find another rock if somebody takes your ore. Update will be live within a few hours, in version 0.22

Perfect. You're the best

• Like 1

Yes runite mining works if you select 'screen mode' (aka clicking custom rocks on the screen and just clicking on the rune ones).

don't worry though, I will make this the first script which supports runite mining (with banking and worldhopping) since none of the mining bots on osbot support those extra features yet :p

Yes runite mining works if you select 'screen mode' (aka clicking custom rocks on the screen and just clicking on the rune ones).

don't worry though, I will make this the first script which supports runite mining (with banking and worldhopping) since none of the mining bots on osbot support those extra features yet tongue.png

Sounds awesome! If you need any help grabbing any information let me know. 

• Like 1

Well right now all I need to know is the best way to mine runite, it is to hop worlds and then bank at the mage arena bank right?

My path right now is mining the two rocks north of the lava maze, then using a glory to teleport to edgeville. And then using the log canoe to get to the wilderness. But thats just the path I take due to being a level 3 skiller.

Using the mage bank with the gate just south of the Scorpion cave would be a good path. Not sure about the monsters but that path would go through the hellhounds wilderness spawn. Or you would have to go by the ice giants and ice warriors to get to mage bank.

06EmQdB.png

Route I take currently above. North of the canoe drop off is Moss giants and Skeletons that spawn and are aggressive. Also North of the wilderness port, there are Green dragons. So the route I take above avoids those as much as possible. 

Edited by qw3
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Miner
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO