Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Epic proggies :o :o Looks like this script needs CLI, muling and progressive mode. CLI and progression will be converted from my newly released crafting script within the next 2 version updates of this script. What happened to accounts 3-9? Did they have the same setup as the first few? Keep us updated on your botting progress :D

6 hours ago, Czar said:

Epic proggies :o :o Looks like this script needs CLI, muling and progressive mode. CLI and progression will be converted from my newly released crafting script within the next 2 version updates of this script. What happened to accounts 3-9? Did they have the same setup as the first few? Keep us updated on your botting progress :D

Every account has the exact same set up. Same stats. Google accounts as logins. Different passwords. Rested and quested by myself.

Only thing id like to mention. If there is an item on the ground where you have your standing tile set, it will spam click "Walk here" e.g. right clicking and pressing walk here 3-4 times. Which is scaring me a little.

I self mule. Just pause the script and mule. Takes me less than 15 seconds.

Im aiming for the 100 hour mark. As i feel like thats a huge achievement.

Doing something to avoid the Mugger would help. Died soooooo many times. Always have 20+ ores on me aswell!

Edit. 1 Account Remaining. 

Edited by Wishy

10 hours ago, Wishy said:

So.

Ran 1 account with Mirror along with the other 2. Mirror account was banned in less than 3 hours. Other 2 still going strong.

But currently on 36 Hours and 30. Total Ore Mined = 17k

Unsure if its worth moving both of them. 

Oh wow, that's interesting. Some interesting information you've uncovered lol.

1st acc created with mining lvl 56 atm. using different script on it (2nd bot created got banned saw when I logged in this morning). I manually played on the 1st acc prior to mining.

The 1st account fresh off tutorial island was locked immediately assuming due to recycled proxy. Probably watched IP atm, however botting crash dummies to learn so to hell with it.

2nd account created same proxy locked off tutorial island. Unlocked,  started botting sooner than 1st bot. This account banned at 36 mining.

Currently running 3. 1st account on it's own proxy. Acc 3-4 on seperate proxy. 

Will be running each differently today, will update if I run into anything.

• Like 1

image.png.3a75ef7cdfb7d85427e093fa823070d0.png

after 4 hours on/off breaks it started to still mine even tho inventory was full

this is the log 

image.png.a87ef028febf98e87ece0b76a18a0afe.png

this is the log after stoping script and restarting with same iron ore

image.png.34e7b80c328b2c8cbcdf911cd986f4db.png

tried to use rimmington iron mining same issue, inventory full but runs around as if inventory had free space gonna try restarting whole client

after using new client its working good

Edited by 123klaid
  • Like 1

Once you start script with screen mode, make sure your character is near mining rocks, then green boxes will appear on every rock, simply click on the rocks you would like to ore and it will start mining those exact rocks. Are the rocks/green boxes not appearing? I will help ASAP :D

Recently posted a small update for this script, update will automatically go live within 24 hours. Version will remain the same until I post the next major update.

Added progress report to main thread, awesome :D

Activated all trials good luck guys :D

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Once you start script with screen mode, make sure your character is near mining rocks, then green boxes will appear on every rock, simply click on the rocks you would like to ore and it will start mining those exact rocks. Are the rocks/green boxes not appearing? I will help ASAP :D

Hey Czar, Once i start the script and select Screen Mode in the setup window all nearby ores have Yellow boxes around them

After i hit Start Bot the text comes up in the top left to Choose rocks to mine and all rocks now have a pink border, once i enable Mouse input and try to left click on rocks the colour of its border does not change.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO