Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

10 hours ago, Czar said:

Hmm make sure you didn't hide the paint using the F3 key. When the script starts (using manual ore selection) make sure you're at the mining area so you can just click on the rocks manually and the script will start mining the chosen rocks. Let me know how it goes, I will further help if it's not launching :D

Will make some changes to ardy monastery asap.

Crystal mine - I will try to add it in the near future, I need reqs for it still

Activated trials gl guys :D

I've tried a few different settings. I'm at east Ardy at the triple iron spot if that matters.

It doesn't work with these settings:

select rocks

pre hover

drop all

it does work with these:

select rocks

drop all

NO pre-hover

I tried again about an hour ago and faced the same issue. Currently just running with no prehover. 

EDIT:

I waited to click "start bot" until all paint had loaded. Seems to work by doing that.

Edited by kdog111

Thanks for feedback guys I will be doing another update soon, it's really useful when you guys give suggestions and ideas and sometimes bugs to fix so I can make the script even better all the time :D

Activated trials gl guys :D

Post some proggies please, glad to hear you are enjoying the script :D

• Heart 1

Hi, i am using mirror with perfect miner and sometimes the mining script bugs up. This is what happens it works for a while. Then sometimes when there is a full bag of rune Essence it does not stop clicking the mining rock. and just sits there with a full inventory of rune essence and doesn't run back to bank and come back it just sits there.

I think that the rock is in the way sometimes and the bot can't click on the teleport. 

is there a setting i can turn on to fix this? I am mining rune essence at varrock.

Edited by free8888
  • Like 1

• Like 1

mining silver in west varock and it isnt auto running the nearest bank. it will auto bank once i run to the bank myself? help please.

never mind fixed. was in resizable mode not fixed mode. the warning popped up after about 20 minutes telling me to change it. Thank you for the great Script!

Edited by thankyoumyfriend
fixed

Hey Czar,

-The switch worlds after x amount of seconds (no rock) is currently not working

-Also I think it would be nice to add the option to randomly mix the 3 options of spam clicking the rocks, clicking them, and going off screen for x amount of time (lets say between 5-30 seconds, user input).

The users can change the settings, lets say  90% click rocks, 7% spam click rocks, 3% go off screen for(5-30 seconds). I think this would be really good anti ban.?

-Also super heating would be really nice as well, mining more than 1 type of rock, like iron and coal....

-another thing jaggex may look at and I see this with a lot of scripts, is osbot always turn on run energy at around 10% no matter what is going on, so I get back to the mining spot, im mining, and at 10% it turns run on every time, this is bot like. I think it would be very wise and almost crucial to add an override run option, or just change it for this script,  only turn it on if your going to run to bank. Ive noticed this a few days ago, and it may be one of jaggex's flags. Its really bugging me. 

Hope you like my suggestions, Ive almost bought every singe one of your scripts?

Edited by Jonathan Schep
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO