Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Hey, 

I just purchased this script and be seeming to have an issue with banking. I will choose varrock west either list mode or screen mode and it will mine just fine but when it gets to the bank and hits deposit all it just freezes, after about 10mins it will click the run symbol and continue to just stand there. Any ideas?

• Like 1

If using mirror client, make sure to use the default osrs client and not osbuddy, there are known bugs for osbuddy it is highly recommended to use osrs client :( Although if you can get a console log and paste it here I will try and make it support it somehow if possible ^^ :D

As for clicking on depleted ore - this happens if your mirror client reaction time is too high (default is 1000ms which is too high) - set it to 50-100ms and there will be a positive difference. If not using mirror client then confirm please.

Fossil Island is in the upcoming versions list I can't wait to add it to the script ^^ :D

Infernal axes - update coming up for these ASAP.

8 hours ago, Czar said:

If using mirror client, make sure to use the default osrs client and not osbuddy, there are known bugs for osbuddy it is highly recommended to use osrs client :( Although if you can get a console log and paste it here I will try and make it support it somehow if possible ^^ :D

As for clicking on depleted ore - this happens if your mirror client reaction time is too high (default is 1000ms which is too high) - set it to 50-100ms and there will be a positive difference. If not using mirror client then confirm please.

Fossil Island is in the upcoming versions list I can't wait to add it to the script ^^ :D

Infernal axes - update coming up for these ASAP.

not using mirror mode using os buddy stealth injection or whatever

On 6/6/2015 at 4:11 PM, Czar said:

Hi! I'd like to test the 24h trial of the mining bot please!

yo02pxZ.png

Wq5x5EZ.png

ggjXrdt.png

'the intelligent choice'

By @Czar

BUY HERE (ONLY $8.99)

Want to buy the bot, but only have rs gp?

Buy an OSBot voucher here

ADDED DEADMAN MODE!

dCzhydj.gif

7f0775d2bbf9c24c5673e6834ba66a0d.gif

45nS9lK.png

81 HOUR PROGRESS ON A LEVEL 20 ACCOUNT

Suicided account with mirror mode near rock crabs, 81 mining! I will probably go for 99

XsDJ9JR.png

DlALw0H.png
Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Mine 1 drop 1 item drop pre-hover feature:

(it's faster in the actual update)

ad953fca7ee36022f5295ae4fd53bd06.gif

Edited by Jahwarrior93

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO