Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

This script can mine the sulphuric to gain lovakengj favour? If yes i would buy it no problem

New update!

This script can mine sulphuric to gain lovakengj favour?

Version 0.74

- Crafting guild fixed

- Unreachable rocks are now handled properly :D

update will be live within a few hours, just waiting on admins to register update ^^ :D

Hey! I'm loving the bot but might have 3 suggestions/ideas:

-Move mouse out of screen when mining

-Click more in the center of the rock instead of random points

-Maybe speed up the detection a bit if possible cause sometimes when mining for example clay it still detects it a bit slow in my opinion and others already mined when I click.

• Like 1

Hmm I made it detect ore changes every half a tick (300ms) should I lower it to 150ms perhaps?

As for moving mouse/more central mouse clicks, I will try and improve the mouse handler, since OSBot's default mouse is not programmed to click on center, so I gotta try make a custom method. As for moving mouse outside screen, I can definitely add that in the next update ^^ :D

thanks for feedback and gl everybody :)

• Like 2

Hmm I made it detect ore changes every half a tick (300ms) should I lower it to 150ms perhaps?

As for moving mouse/more central mouse clicks, I will try and improve the mouse handler, since OSBot's default mouse is not programmed to click on center, so I gotta try make a custom method. As for moving mouse outside screen, I can definitely add that in the next update ^^ biggrin.png

thanks for feedback and gl everybody smile.png

Would love to have it lowered to 150ms or maybe make an option for faster detection or normal(300ms) also will your work on the clicking in the center option then + move mouse out of screen?

Maybe even make it randomly detect from x to 150 ms or x to 300ms for better antiban?

(Can't wait for the new update :D!)

Edited by Gilles123
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Miner
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO