Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

@Gilles123 Can you try a mirror mode restart and tell me if it still doesn't work? It seems to be hit-or-miss with mirror mode, it's related to rs interfaces, http://osbot.org/forum/topic/97411-osbot-mirror-widget-bug/ it has been posted before, but the solution should just be a client restart (i hope). Let me know how it goes, I will be trying it also, if it still happens after a client restart, confirm it and I will try to find a workaround ASAP

@Ciihan I will test Mine 1 drop 1 too, I previously tried it without a full inventory that's why I must've missed it

next round of updates will be posted soon, latest version 0.70.

thank you for the constant feedback, I really appreciate it guys, it helps increase the script's quality smile.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

@Gilles123 Can you try a mirror mode restart and tell me if it still doesn't work? It seems to be hit-or-miss with mirror mode, it's related to rs interfaces, http://osbot.org/forum/topic/97411-osbot-mirror-widget-bug/ it has been posted before, but the solution should just be a client restart (i hope). Let me know how it goes, I will be trying it also, if it still happens after a client restart, confirm it and I will try to find a workaround ASAP

@Ciihan I will test Mine 1 drop 1 too, I previously tried it without a full inventory that's why I must've missed it

next round of updates will be posted soon, latest version 0.70.

thank you for the constant feedback, I really appreciate it guys, it helps increase the script's quality smile.png

Thanks, a restart did indeed fix it! And I'm also happy to help/give feedback, thank you for taking our feedback and putting it into work!

• Like 1

Hey Czar, there's a bug with mining at the crafting guild on f2p servers. When walking to the bank, the bot attempts to use a members only gate to the west of fallador.

I was mining gold, not in mirror mode don't think that should matter to reproduce the bug. Thanks!

Members gate should be fixed in v0.71 of the bot ASAP, thanks for feedback ! :)

hey really looking for a good bot to buy , a 24hr trial would help make a decicsion

Done, good luck ;)

Awesome, thanks for the fix!

Had an idea for a possible feature for the bot, not sure whether its worth implementing.

Would it be possible to have osbot flash in the taskbar (like some applications do when receiving a message, such as steam/skype) whenever a random occurs? (Evil bob, mysterious man etc).

The reason is that I can be tabbed out of the bot while doing something else, and just look back quickly to solve the random and let it keep going. Thanks anyway for the great script!

• Like 1

Awesome, thanks for the fix!

Had an idea for a possible feature for the bot, not sure whether its worth implementing.

Would it be possible to have osbot flash in the taskbar (like some applications do when receiving a message, such as steam/skype) whenever a random occurs? (Evil bob, mysterious man etc).

The reason is that I can be tabbed out of the bot while doing something else, and just look back quickly to solve the random and let it keep going. Thanks anyway for the great script!

Notifications are actually an awesome idea, nice one

Windows_8_Bottom_Taskbar_Balloon_Tip.png

With java I can only add those type of notifications though, how's that?

So I can make notifications for:

- randoms

- in-game chat? (if somebody mentions the bot's name)

- level-up (can be annoying though)

I'm open to more suggestions on the type of notifications too, so if anything just ask smile.png

EDIT:

I am currently working on a tasks tab for all bots (this one taken from the fighter bot), and this tab will have many options, stop bot conditions (time, levelup, items), tasks (40-55 mining at iron, 55-70 granite etc), and the next tab will be notifications, and the one after that will be anti-ban/anti-pattern options such as mouse movements etc.

b8febcc3295aa0e3320ce32db84be4e3.png

2 more squares will be added on top of this, it's just a work in progress

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Posted new update for heroes guild runite mining, and crafting guild walking

For crafting guild, I made it so there are 4 walking options, so you can choose whichever one walks the best (most efficient/most stable). Some of them may not be optimal, but they are all unique so there must be at least 2 of them which are really good

For runite mining, games necklace/duelling ring method has been updated, it will bank for jewelry flawlessly now ^^ :)

Latest version: 0.73

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Miner
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO