Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Hello, I just purchased your script but its not preforming well in the expanded mining guild. It wont bank (multi web walk enabled) and also occasionally clicks depleted iron ore deposits when standing in the iron ore triangle. Could i get a refund? I'll gladly purchase when its up and running, but for now its not. Your perfect agility works fine though so i'm thankful for that.

Edit: When reduced reaction speed to 100ms it runs better, but it still can't bank in expanded mining guild. It clicks back and forward making me run up and down in a constant loop. (multi webwalking)

Edit: The script is a beast at powermining but I'm missing out of some good $$$

Edited by dbrady8
  • Like 1

I have just gotten 60 mining on my new test account, I will test expanded mining guild accurately now ^^ :D Expect an update very soon :) Glad to hear the script handles respawns better at lower client reaction ms. Let me know if you guys would like it sped up or slowed down.

EDIT: Got expanded mining guild to work flawlessly now.

For ardougne rocks - I will add that location to the list in the next update. Also don't forget you can select rocks manually even if the location isn't supported yet, the script will know how to mine the rocks and bank at the nearest bank (if the bank is supported), but all major banks are supported so you should be good ^^ :D

For dropping patterns - it is my current task right now. I will include it for version 112 of the script. I need to re-write some dropping and inventory code to support that. I will get on that ASAP :D So sorry for the delay :(

New Update (v111)

- Expanded mining guild working much better, flawless now
- Key listener working better, no more sticky keys when selecting custom rocks
- Final memory leak fixed
- Select rocks mouse clicking fixed
- Added ardougne rocks

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours gl guys :D Post some proggies please :)

tiles_expanded_guild.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Czar said:

For ardougne rocks - I will add that location to the list in the next update. Also don't forget you can select rocks manually even if the location isn't supported yet, the script will know how to mine the rocks and bank at the nearest bank (if the bank is supported), but all major banks are supported so you should be good ^^

Yeah I tried using it but it kept clicking on the rock when it was depleted :/

• Like 1