*Weekly OSbot Members ONLY VPS Special* $30.00 [1-Month] 8GB 8 Cores 3-4 Mirror Clients

RServiceGeeks VPS Weekly OSbot Member Special

Tired of spending loads of money on VPS's to run multiple mirror clients. Today 10 OSbot members have the opprotunity to get 1 month an 8 GB 8 CPU VPS for only $30.00 this is exclusive for OSbot members only.

Guaranteed will run 3 mirror client without problems could possible run 4. We have 24/7 support and 99.9% Uptime guarantee. 

Dont waste anytime contact me today  SKype: James.Horvak-EasyGoldStop  first 10 members it is first come first serve.

acz2JX4.png

10 Purchased Member List: 

1. LeBron
  2. LeBron
  3. djomega
  4. djomega

5. aiobeta

Edited by RServiceGeeks

$118 a month after the first month for 3 - 4 bots, seems pretty pricey. Must be running an insanely high gp/hr script to afford that price tag

Well my sales were so high last month I figured id give back a bit by offering a discount, which is why these VPS's are only $30.00 so get it cheap while you can. 

After 1 month the price is 118.00

This is marketing at its best.

If I were staff and you charged someone $118 for the second month, I'd honestly tell you to F off and that they're paying $30.

How the hell are you not even going to include that in your original price and then expect people to pay that? What kind of bs is this?

Well my sales were so high last month I figured id give back a bit by offering a discount, which is why these VPS's are only $30.00 so get it cheap while you can.

I can see how you had scam reports on you now. You word everything wrong.

I'd buy a vpn from you just so that I could pay $30/month and if file a scam report if it went up in the second month because that's how you advertised this sale.

• Like 1