Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Hey Czar, sorry if the update to fix the spellbook hasn't gone through yet, otherwise this post would be irrelevant. But the Lunar Spells, in particular Superglass make isn't working at the moment, it clicks on barbarian teleport. Just because it's been a few hours already and the post above indicates that enchanting is working. Thanks!

Lunar spellbook doesn't seems to be working correctly. When I set the scrip to use Tan Leather it clicks on Superglass Make.

Quick update for stunalch and enfeeble has been posted.

As for other spells, so far so good with enchanting, been making bank from doing sapphire rings tongue.png

Update will be live in version 0.61 of the script, good luck all smile.png

Unfortunately Superglass make still isn't working. Would you be able to fix this as soon as possible? If you need an account with the Lunar Spellbook I can provide one. Or maybe a quick fix would be this http://prntscr.com/9o6yjn , it's on the 20 square. Much appreciated, thanks!

• Like 1

Alright, I will post an update for lunar spells, glad to hear stun alch is back to normal :)

Bear with me, no other magic script has lunar spells, and RS recently changed spellbook so you just have to give me a few minutes to add the update :)

@Caesar what a legend - thank you for posting the grid image with lunar spellbook, just saved my life there ;)

• Like 1

Alright, I will post an update for lunar spells, glad to hear stun alch is back to normal smile.png

Bear with me, no other magic script has lunar spells, and RS recently changed spellbook so you just have to give me a few minutes to add the update smile.png

@Caesar what a legend - thank you for posting the grid image with lunar spellbook, just saved my life there wink.png

I cant figure out how to get enfeeble :s https://gyazo.com/821821370ba98f56cfddc0831e58d860

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO