Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

If you have been banned from another bot before, then jagex may have flagged you and are just waiting for you to bot again so they can ban you

I suggest you only bot if the account is a throwaway account or something, e.g. if it's a low level and not worth anything, I would just bot some moneymaking methods because you can bot for a good ~week or two, make money for a bond, and some extra $$ so you can start a fresh new account with profit from magic (from the 2 day banned acc)

On my 2 day account ban, I botted magic with no problems, since it's lowest ban rate out of all skills, (same with fletching), just don't bot more than 8 hours a day on a flagged account and you're good

I have posted a quickfix, hopefully it will be registered soon. No idea what happened, something must've went crazy, so sorry guys !!!!!!!!!! the script will be back to normal in a few hours max ohmy.png

again , so sorry all, thank you for those who understand, you are all legends :) just bumping this post real quick

The script will be back to normal in a few hours at best, the sdn manager has to register my latest update for it to take effect

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO