Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Version 0.58

- Script has been restored to the last best working version, (version 0.58). It was the best version so I rolled it back to 0.58 and now it's back to normal biggrin.png

Apologies all, trust me this update is 1000x better smile.png

Stunalch is perfectly flawless now :D :D

here is a nice screenshot of it working:

d835b89d2c6531265c48fc8e3ddf6924.png

^ That is the optimal setup if you want the shortest mouse distance for stunning too tongue.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Strange, coincidentally I'm doing sapphire rings too, and so far so good, no problems whatsoever, in fact I increased my bank by 10m tongue.png

c0a8e6070445d32990599fe29b6ae686.png

this is just 1 proggy, i did 30-60 mage just from rings, only 20k xp/hr too

@addkiller for the czarbot deal, you must own 2+ of any czar/perfect script , and screenshot proof (since scripters cant see any sales information), then choose a free premium script biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

Strange, coincidentally I'm doing sapphire rings too, and so far so good, no problems whatsoever, in fact I increased my bank by 10m tongue.png

c0a8e6070445d32990599fe29b6ae686.png

this is just 1 proggy, i did 30-60 mage just from rings, only 20k xp/hr too

@addkiller for the czarbot deal, you must own 2+ of any czar/perfect script , and screenshot proof (since scripters cant see any sales information), then choose a free premium script biggrin.png

IS it possible to get the trial again? If you can tell, I didn't use the trail you gave me at all since I was busy (as stated in my comment when I asked for the trial), please. 

• Like 1

No worries, for those of you who have received this premium script for free, I have now activated the auths using '0' as input, so it will not expire whatsoever ! 

Don't forget, if you own 2 or more czarbots, I am giving free premium scripts (i activate them from the scripter control panel for free) just make sure to show proof that you own the bots :)

note: if you purchase this script it will never disappear, it only happened because this bot was activated manually from control panel due to a czarscripts deal :D

No worries, for those of you who have received this premium script for free, I have now activated the auths using '0' as input, so it will not expire whatsoever ! 

Don't forget, if you own 2 or more czarbots, I am giving free premium scripts (i activate them from the scripter control panel for free) just make sure to show proof that you own the bots smile.png

note: if you purchase this script it will never disappear, it only happened because this bot was activated manually from control panel due to a czarscripts deal biggrin.png

Hi, my free mage script still isn't appearing in script list :/ any ideas?

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO