Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Hey Czar, 

Lately the script has some issues using superglassmake. At the moment it can't function because it seems to think my bank has run out of seaweed and buckets of sand, while it's in the tab that has them in it. Yesterday it had trouble opening the bank in the first place. Could you please look into it :)?

• Like 1

The script is lifetime unless it was activated manually by an admin or something, what did you do @devdeal ? Anyhow I have activated manually from my control panel

As for superheating, I have just posted an update for bank item detection, it is a significant improvement in the next version

As for trials, refresh scripts and enjoy, good luck :)

Vulnerability is supported, make sure to navigate to the curse spells :D

@monk of zamorak - make sure you didn't select curse + alch mode.. I've had a few members who've mistaken the two options.. cmon guys read the options :P there's stun only, and stun + alch XD

Script stuns perfectly, so just type the npc name and the bot will work like a charm :) As for amulet stringing, I will reduce the timers, thanks for the feedback (:

@trials, done, enjoy trials :D

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO