Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

czar i need to tell you something.

the hunter kits script makes somewhere between 500k-1.5m/hr

the impling jar seem to be only worth around 200-250gp but they are actually worth atleast 1k ea.

often they sell for 1.2k ea and sometimes even when demand is high, they sell for 2k ea.

the only downfall is that sometimes the demand is low, and you need to wait a little bit to sell it.

but thats not often though, more like a couple days, until the price rises again.

i made over 50m rs07 gp with the script and would like to thank you for that.

im quitting so im telling you know, you might already knew that it was good money/hr.

it also got me from 94 to 99 magic.

btw another good money making method that is basically the same, but harder because you need to buy high amounts, is humidify clay to soft clay

its also like 500k-1.5m/hr.

im quitting, i just sold my 50m rs07 gp for like €51 euro's... im going to sell my rs07 zerker 45 def 99 str 99 magic account too because im just fed up with this game, pking isnt worth it because i've done it too many times, aint got the energy to explore and try new things because they are basically all the same and boring.

if anyone is interested in my account, shoot me a pm so i can send screenshots...

other than that...

thanks for your dedication to the script and i wish you all the best. 

you been an osbot legend to me.

goodbye....!

Jesus Christ

Edited by Jesus Christ
  • Like 1

czar i need to tell you something.

the hunter kits script makes somewhere between 500k-1.5m/hr

the impling jar seem to be only worth around 200-250gp but they are actually worth atleast 1k ea.

often they sell for 1.2k ea and sometimes even when demand is high, they sell for 2k ea.

the only downfall is that sometimes the demand is low, and you need to wait a little bit to sell it.

but thats not often though, more like a couple days, until the price rises again.

i made over 50m rs07 gp with the script and would like to thank you for that.

im quitting so im telling you know, you might already knew that it was good money/hr.

it also got me from 94 to 99 magic.

btw another good money making method that is basically the same, but harder because you need to buy high amounts, is humidify clay to soft clay

its also like 500k-1.5m/hr.

im quitting, i just sold my 50m rs07 gp for like €51 euro's... im going to sell my rs07 zerker 45 def 99 str 99 magic account too because im just fed up with this game, pking isnt worth it because i've done it too many times, aint got the energy to explore and try new things because they are basically all the same and boring.

if anyone is interested in my account, shoot me a pm so i can send screenshots...

other than that...

thanks for your dedication to the script and i wish you all the best. 

you been an osbot legend to me.

goodbye....!

Jesus Christ

you are a legend bro, thanks for the support and suggestions :D

If you have goldsmithing gauntlets, it's a bonus so definitely do it (since it gives 2x xp) :D

as for alching I released a list of all profitable items pubilicly, however your best bet is going to be buy up green d'hide bodies, air battlestaffs, and blue d'hide bodies for minimal loss.

If struggling to buy these, go for magic longbows, yew longbows, or maple longbows. But all of these methods WILL lose potential profit, whereas the ones I listed above GAIN profit.

(credits to reddit post)

HEY 

so i love this script! bought it a month a go!

but i think after the update you added this option in curse + alch spells under fast mode called

"enter item name to a......"

well i leave that one blank and just put for example "monk of seamark" in enter name category 

and the script sends one spell then logs itself out!!!

idk whats going on!

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO