9.99 USD

incl. VAT

• Renewal
    0.00 USD/10 years

incl. VAT

About Perfect Magic AIO

Caesar

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Flawless script. The alching is perfect with great anti-ban, it changes the position on the click after a few alchs so it doesn't look like you're auto-clicking or using a bot. This by far makes this script superior to any other magic script. Aswell as Lunar spells working flawlessly for hours, you'll have no trouble running this script overnight, and you'll feel assured that you won't get banned. Czar also replies almost instantly to any problems you encounter and fixes them within a few hours.

Best Magic script out there, with the best Scripter on OSbot. Hands down would recommend this script to anyone. Thanks a lot Czar! :D

Link to review
dudeyoyo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Script got me 94 mage easily on my main! Now i'm going to get 99 because why the heck not :)

Anyone looking for a great mage script should buy this. Runs flawlessly like all of Czar's scripts!

Link to review
Safehaven

· Edited by Safehaven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing script amazing customer support 10/10 do not hesitate to buy. this is a must have for your collection

Link to review
lydora

Czar's scripts all seem really good and this one is no exception. I'm flying up the magic levels!

Link to review
Bulbo

Once again I'm a very happy costumer of Czars! I've used it enchanting jewelry to curse/alching and its been working flawlessly!
Also great support.

Link to review
thepickett

Another flawless script! Great for alching and doing jewelry and seems super human like! My bro couldn't tell a difference when watching from the other side.

Link to review
ApexAl

Perfect!

Link to review
JustSe7en

Solid script. Worth the money for sure!

Link to review
sleepymonday

Flawless script, would recommend

Link to review
Akrapovic

It's a great script, all what it says .. an All in One script. You won't find any better than this!

Link to review
Grizzmudo

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

This script has been perfection. It does pretty much everything you could ever want and it does it well. Highly recommended.

Link to review
Gilgad

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Just.. buy it... Yeah.. you won't be upset.

Link to review
charlotte420

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

worked perfectly yesterday, but today when i try to enchant sapphire rings it got stuck. Cant seem to solve it pls help bro.

Link to review
Kang

0 of 5 members found this review helpful 0 / 5 members

I didn't like the way this bot worked.

it looked pretty obvious that I was botting just by the clicks.

Plus I learned over the years, anything non-refundable is a scam and will likely get you banned

Link to review
macky3217

· Edited by macky3217
needs more info

Great script. 
The author is always there to help and reply ASAP.
The guy is a vampire(doesn't sleep) and won't leave any messages un-replied or unsolved. 
All his scripts are a great buy and always 100% guaranteed to have support.
Now I know why they are called "Perfect [Script Name]".

Link to review
FatGypsys

Czar's Scripts are the best on the SDN market low banrate and has everything you need and if you ever have any problems he is quick to find a solution and even add features that feel like they are missing.

Link to review
zpfarm

Amazing Script! I just purchased another 6 scripts by Czar because I was so impressed. Have not had any issues, no bans even when the bot when nuts because I ran out mind runes (my fault). Only tired the damage and enchant choices so far but it worked well enough to trust running on my whole MTA Farm. 

Thanks CZAR!

I now own:

Perfect Fighter

Perfect Magic AIO

Perfect Prayer

Perfect Thiever AIO

Perfect Agility AIO

CZAR Range Guild

+REP Defiantly can vouch for this creator everything runs great.

Link to review
altdonat

MAKE MAGIC GREAT AGAIN <3 LOVE THİS GUY ALWAYS UPDATES 

PS: lemanyax was here

Link to review
Buttons

It does everything you can think of it, I love the high alching feature, it goes back to the last spot you were doing it if you logout 🤭🤩

Link to review
iamdatrainer

So far so good used for 10 hours thus far no fails exceeded my expectations has many options for training so you can change your methods to keep it human like czar you always come through with these great scripts keep up the good work......

Link to review