Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Hunter kit re-added to GUI in 0.25, it was there just didn't show up, apologies. It will be visible in the next update (within a few hours)

Edit: Just added another update (version 0.26) which features an improvement to hunter kits

Czar, in all honesty, you did a bad job on the hunter kit feauture...

if you read carefully threw me explaining how it should look like, then you should know that it can't have more than one hunter kit at a time in your inventory...

Edited: this is a new enhanced version of what the script should look like,

In order to cast the hunter kit spell you need: 2 astrals, 2 earth runes (use earth staff).

You can only have one hunter kit in your inventory at a time (you can't drop it either).

Make sure it has really fast banking, because this increases exp/hr heavily.

The script should follow this procedure:

1. cast hunter kit spell

2. open the hunter kit

3. drop noose wand

4. cast hunter kit spell

5. open the second hunter kit

6. drop noose wand

7. cast hunter kit spell

8. open third hunter kit

9. drop noose wand

10. cast hunter kit spell

11. open fourth hunter kit

12. drop noose wand

13. bank all items

14. repeat

So make it drop 1 out of 7 items gained from opening one hunter kit (I recommend noose wand, it's worthless and the first item you get in inventory after opening hunter kit).

Also make an option to stop the script when out of runes.

Greetings,

Jesus Christ

Edited by Jesus Christ
  • Like 1

Using curse at the Grizzly Bear with Mud Battlestaff and Body Runes. When I'm clicking at: Stop script when out of runes it stands there and does nothing. But when I don't click it it works perfectly. 

My bot was trying to curse the whole time when it was out of runes. Only bots would do that .. afraid of ban now.

Will add another safety check to curse spells, I keep having to pick up after OSBot client's mess sad.png anyway, do you guys want to see orb charging support? e.g. to charge air orbs

@Taco : in order to use this script you must purchase here http://osbot.org/forum/store/product/524-perfect-magic-aio/

if you want to try the script for 24 hours (trial), just tell me and I will activate it ;)

Edited by Czar

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO