Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

On 7/9/2020 at 11:06 AM, Czar said:

Have been wanting to add a slider to determine speed for the longest time now, yep it's included in the setup window re-write which I'm doing, along with a stop/alert conditions tab as seen on my fighter bots. So behaviours will also be customisable in a new, separate tab within the setup window.

will this include "move mouse off screen" every now and then to look a lil more legit while alching for example? would be awesome :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Make sure to select curse only, not curse and alch @justacrow Lemme know if it works better

Refunds you gotta request one in the appropriate subforum, please don’t bot too much... be smart

Script launching - should be resolved within a few mins, so sorry about this

It's working again! Thank you for the fast response :)

• Like 1

@Guttan Great to hear, please lemme know if you run into any other issues so I can help :D Also please bot responsibly, don’t go more than 3 hrs per session, slightly less if you wanna be on the safe side. 

In progress @Banes the GUI is being redesigned to have all modern features that my newer scripts have, including tasks, stop conditions, custom breaks and muling. I’ll auth you a trial as soon as it’s live :D I can’t wait to see you guys’ reactions on the new update ^^ :D 

• Heart 1