Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

16 hours ago, slootwhisper said:

Fix the script, please!

What's the problem, I will help! Easy :D

As for alching - you don't need to bank, just note the items so you can alch indefinitely :D

As for stun-alching and mirror, it works quicker on stealth, but with 64 bit java update 241, and reaction timer 50 ms you should see quicker mirror reactions.

POH alching is safer, the bot also handles going back inside the POH if you log out, will activate a trial so you can try it out :D

@Den Bakirtas What's the issue, I will help! Which spell are you casting? Have you hooked mirror client correctly? (Log out, restart client, stay logged out whole time, login manually then start the bot)

Monk of zamorak, zoom the camera all the way in, so the randomised mouse will not accidentally misclick and go up the stairs. You shouldn't be stunalching monk of zamorak unless you have absolutely no place to stun alch, that place is a well-known botting area and you'll just get banned. With that being said I have added a way to go back down the stairs.

Hey,

Bought this script an hour ago, left it alching in my poh, it breaked for a few mines, when i next checked it was stuck in a loop outside the house, clicking the portal, then exiting the dialogue, trying to alch but failing then looping, the logger was spitting this out. (i was in fixed mode.)

It was doing it for over 5 mins, so i just hope to heck i'm not banned, not looking good though.

[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 01:55:48 AM]: WARNING: IF YOU ARE ON RESIZED MODE, PLEASE SET TO FIXED MODE ASAP.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 01:55:48 AM]: Clicking on my tile to exit out of dialogue!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 01:55:49 AM]: We are just outside a POH, entering...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 01:55:52 AM]: We are just outside a POH, entering...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 01:55:53 AM]: WARNING: IF YOU ARE ON RESIZED MODE, PLEASE SET TO FIXED MODE ASAP.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 01:55:53 AM]: Clicking on my tile to exit out of dialogue!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 01:55:56 AM]: We are just outside a POH, entering...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 01:55:57 AM]: Terminating script Perfect Magic...

Is the bot supposed to try get back into my house?

20 hours ago, Czar said:

What's the problem, I will help! Easy :D

As for alching - you don't need to bank, just note the items so you can alch indefinitely :D

As for stun-alching and mirror, it works quicker on stealth, but with 64 bit java update 241, and reaction timer 50 ms you should see quicker mirror reactions.

POH alching is safer, the bot also handles going back inside the POH if you log out, will activate a trial so you can try it out :D

@Den Bakirtas What's the issue, I will help! Which spell are you casting? Have you hooked mirror client correctly? (Log out, restart client, stay logged out whole time, login manually then start the bot)

Monk of zamorak, zoom the camera all the way in, so the randomised mouse will not accidentally misclick and go up the stairs. You shouldn't be stunalching monk of zamorak unless you have absolutely no place to stun alch, that place is a well-known botting area and you'll just get banned. With that being said I have added a way to go back down the stairs.

it casts  1 stun and then logs out....

High Alching in mirror mode is far too slow; I'm only getting like 45-50k exp/hr. Instead of waiting for the alch animation to stop before alching another item maybe you can update the script so it just spam clicks at varying intervals like a normal person would if only alching.

Would be nice if we can type a list of items and have the script work through each item in the array by dragging it to the inventory slot the clicker ends up in after casting high alch until none are remaining in the inventory. If coded  this way we won't need to disable filtering on the magic tab.

Mirror's benefit is that it's slower than the normal client, for speed it's best to use stealth injection, they balance out. Slower = safer, quicker = risky. I will try to speed up alching even more, will add some type of spam clicking without doing all the checks or something to bypass mirror's delay. There is also a new mirror update coming thanks to MGI, latest version will be v4.1 (either today or tomorrow) :D

Alching - multiple items yep this is in the works, will be adding this ASAP.

POH - will add extra dialogue handling for POH so it knows how to enter properly, update coming up.

Red topaz enchanting - gave you trial, will double check the code and verify if topaz enchanting is supported. If not I will add it immediately.

Humidify - will make changes to this wherever possible, going to do a lot of test runs with this one and make sure it works much quicker than before.

Casting 1 stun alch and logging: make sure to turn off resized mode, disable spell filtering (right click magic spell tab and disable filter), all runes in inventory (not rune pouch) for best results. I will investigate the code in the meantime, please make sure to setup using the mentioned settings for best results in the meantime.