Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

That is ALOT of bows, good job man. Hopefully we get to see some epic proggies :D Make sure not to bot wayy too much. Remember, bank skills are low banrate. So if you fletch/magic in a bank you will rarely get banned. As soon as you get in contact with other players (e.g. going to stun npcs) in public (non-bank) locations it is different to banking (in terms of ban-rates)

Which exact spell(s)? I will make them faster with a warning popup box :D

Also guys, following the new osrs update.

Make sure to right click the magic tab, and select 'Disable filtering' below:

b540719d4247f6e97249d6ac82884cae.png

Edited by Czar

14 hours ago, Czar said:

That is ALOT of bows, good job man. Hopefully we get to see some epic proggies :D Make sure not to bot wayy too much. Remember, bank skills are low banrate. So if you fletch/magic in a bank you will rarely get banned. As soon as you get in contact with other players (e.g. going to stun npcs) in public (non-bank) locations it is different to banking (in terms of ban-rates)

Which exact spell(s)? I will make them faster with a warning popup box :D

Also guys, following the new osrs update.

Make sure to right click the magic tab, and select 'Disable filtering' below:

b540719d4247f6e97249d6ac82884cae.png

It was the String Flax spell on Lunars

• Like 1

Hey!  A couple things...

1) I may be interested in using this bot pending answers to the below questions.  Could I possibly have a trial?

2) If all I am interested in doing is high alchemy from 60 to 94 magic (bank standing skill), is there a pro to using this bot over something like murgee random auto clicker or a mouse recorder? I am just asking because in APA Alchemy, he stated to go with autoclickers or recorders  in his forum posts (this may be because he said hes not often updating that script currently because he is working on other projects). Just wanted to get your insight.

3) Is it better to high alch in a crowded world at the ge or in your POH?  

4) Saw you said to not bot after an update.  This is because os buddy stops working properly correct?  How do you know when osrs is updating so as to not have your bot crash mid botting and get banned?

5) Lastly, does this bot have automatic breaks and log ins and outs for high alchemy?  Does it also randomize click timing?  

THANKYOU! ?

Edited by theodorless

For mouse recorders.. avoid them at all costs. They are repeated over and over which is not good. Everything needs to be randomized.

personally i would bot while blending in a bank (ge bank), however some users have tried poh and I havent heard anything bad about it so far.

botting after update is not idea because clients and bots can break, and because the osrs client can be updated for newer detection methods (however it may be rare.)

breaks are handled by client you must set it up manually and the script will do the rest. Same for all bots.

will activate a trial asap

1 hour ago, Czar said:

For mouse recorders.. avoid them at all costs. They are repeated over and over which is not good. Everything needs to be randomized.

personally i would bot while blending in a bank (ge bank), however some users have tried poh and I havent heard anything bad about it so far.

botting after update is not idea because clients and bots can break, and because the osrs client can be updated for newer detection methods (however it may be rare.)

breaks are handled by client you must set it up manually and the script will do the rest. Same for all bots.

will activate a trial asap

Perfect, thankyou! And as far as osrs updates?  How do you know when they are updating and when to stop botting? Also would you recommend this over murgee random auto clicker for simply alching? 

Edited by theodorless