Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babysit your bots ffs!!!!

is this your way of passing the blame? if you read the thread you would have found out others were experiencing difficulties since the client update

and unless you are extremely confident in the function of the script, or you have a point of difference that might go undetected and you've seen it run flawlessly for hours, then you should never leave sight of your acc for over 10 mins let alone overnight. and the way i see it, is that either way, your still adding hours to your week of botting, so why soak up those hours on unmonitored botting? im a strong believer that anything over 30 hrs a week is like lining up for a manual review. so why not schedule those 20-30 hrs during a time you are available? just a thought. read my reasoning below 

7 hours ago, cupoftea said:

ran this script over night (curse+alch) and when i logged in at morning lost 12m + alchables @port sarim jail caged npc :/

why running a script overnight is not recommended

1. because you will be active outside of your usual hours possibly triggering a review. 

2. because you wont be able to correct any bugs the script or the client face over that period. (maybe a serge of lag confuses a perfect script you love and trust and its sitting there doing nothing for hours) 

3. you cant learn from a mistake if you never get to witness it happening

sadly this community is hard to squeeze information out of. main pages of threads claiming massive gains and ez 99's with super op woodcutting xp checker ?  and people run blindly into perms because of this. dont let anyone fool you, the state of botting is at its worst, just bot safe an stop thinking the blame deserves to come down to scripters like @Czar who are constantly dealing with client updates that lead to script updates that lead to suggestions and questions and more work. you do realize that's hours and hours of work? and it would have taken you 2 mins to check the thread, leave your logger in the comments and bot something else.  #poggers

Just now, lummyboy said:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babysit your bots ffs!!!!

is this your way of passing the blame? if you read the thread you would have found out others were experiencing difficulties since the client update

and unless you are extremely confident in the function of the script, or you have a point of difference that might go undetected and you've seen it run flawlessly for hours, then you should never leave sight of your acc for over 10 mins let alone overnight. and the way i see it, is that either way, your still adding hours to your week of botting, so why soak up those hours on unmonitored botting? im a strong believer that anything over 30 hrs a week is like lining up for a manual review. so why not schedule those 20-30 hrs during a time you are available? just a thought. read my reasoning below 

why running a script overnight is not recommended

1. because you will be active outside of your usual hours possibly triggering a review. 

2. because you wont be able to correct any bugs the script or the client face over that period. (maybe a serge of lag confuses a perfect script you love and trust and its sitting there doing nothing for hours) 

3. you cant learn from a mistake if you never get to witness it happening

sadly this community is hard to squeeze information out of. main pages of threads claiming massive gains and ez 99's with super op woodcutting xp checker ?  and people run blindly into perms because of this. dont let anyone fool you, the state of botting is at its worst, just bot safe an stop thinking the blame deserves to come down to scripters like @Czar who are constantly dealing with client updates that lead to script updates that lead to suggestions and questions and more work. you do realize that's hours and hours of work? and it would have taken you 2 mins to check the thread, leave your logger in the comments and bot something else.  #poggers

after some reflection, ill admit that I was more harsh than educational. but seriously i see people bot a script when it has been broken, detected and confirmed in the forum, come in with the same comments of losses and sad faces and usually, a bad word or 2 to send the scripters way when its completely there own fault. i know you didnt say anything of that nature so im sorry for getting wound up when clearly you just need a helping hand to bot smarter.

• Like 2