Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

I will look to make some humidify improvements asap, I wanted to add a small delay when banking to let the spell finish casting. The delay is anywhere between ~800-1200 milliseconds (0.8 - 1.2 seconds). I will make some changes :D

Also guys, new update (v108)

- Script has improved rune detection for determining when to stop script

25 minutes ago, Czar said:

Splash alching is not yet added, I will possibly add this in the upcoming version(s). How does it work? I will check on youtube just in case :D 

Just like normal splashing. Hitting a monster with -65 mage bonus so you never hit with your spell of choice. Then just alch between casts of whatever spell you're using.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2018 at 8:26 PM, seriko said:

I'm having trouble with Plank Make, I have the runes and gold in my bag but when I run the script it checks my bag and then immediately logs out. Any idea what I might be missing?

there are some issues with plank make

read carefully

the trick to get this to work right is to simply leave the checkbox unticked and have enough earth runes in your inventory for 1 cast... these earth runes will NOT be used if you have the mud/earth staff equipped

the script will NOT stop if you run out of runes OR if you run out of GP!! (czar said in a post the other day that he's fixed the issue with runes but i have NOT confirmed if this works with make plank... be careful!)

to prevent this from happening, make sure you have more than enough GP in your inventory and have LESS logs in your bank than you have casts. example: 5000 mahogany logs.. 5001 natures... 10002 astrals.. the script will see you are out of required items (the mahogany logs) and log out you safely.

Edited by Gekka
  • Like 1