Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 5:34 PM, DontGetBanned said:

Hey, just bought the script.... so when alching it only does the inventory then logs out? It doesn't bank and continue?

supposed to note the items man, in bank look at bottom center click note then withdraw then go about starting your bot as normal

On 12/13/2017 at 4:26 PM, dailysmoker said:

Bout to hit 99 magic with spin flax spell 300k xp off :)!

also bout to hit 91 crafting!

Good script.

Friendly greetings,

Daily Smoker

Hey! Nice progress, got a couple of questions.

What level did you start at, how much XP do you get per hour and did you end up getting banned? If not, congrats.

Hey so i bought this script now.. and just tried the tan leather spell how ever its very buggy. here is how it goes it withdraws 25 leathers and casts perfectly however on the paint it starts with 6 casts left so with the spell you can only 5 per inv. so when it finishes casting 5 spells the banking is glitchy too (g,e) i manuall click on the back and since it only withdrew 25 hides and there is 1 more inv space and the gui says 1 more cast left it withdraws 1 hide and tans only one which is a waste.. Please fix this as i solely bought this script for this spell :P

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, booomm said:

Hey so i bought this script now.. and just tried the tan leather spell how ever its very buggy. here is how it goes it withdraws 25 leathers and casts perfectly however on the paint it starts with 6 casts left so with the spell you can only 5 per inv. so when it finishes casting 5 spells the banking is glitchy too (g,e) i manuall click on the back and since it only withdrew 25 hides and there is 1 more inv space and the gui says 1 more cast left it withdraws 1 hide and tans only one which is a waste.. Please fix this as i solely bought this script for this spell :P

Try the spin flax spell with it. Got 99 magic and 92 crafting with that, still not banned :). You'll have some great xp + small profit in the mean time Czar reads ur post.

Greetings,

Dailysmoker

• Like 1

Hi, I have been using this script for a while and I have found several issues.

1) Spinflax casting on a ''fast mode'' is the same as a regular casting. (Normally, without ping issues I get 64k/hr xp and I think with a fast mode it should be 75k/hr assuming that a player is playing with a sound and makes perfectly timed ticks. But now this ''fast mode'' works as a faster autoclicker during spellcasting and it can be suspicious.

2)  Superglass spell is soooo slow. When I run this bot I can only get 21k xp/hr on a regular and fast mode which is only half of the maximum efficiency (players can normally, make 40k xp/hr) 

Hopefully, you will have a look at my feedback. :)

• Like 1