Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Done activated trials gl guys.

For enchanting there's 2 modes fast mode and normal mode - faster one is much closer to the optimal enchant rates slower one is better for anti-ban ^^ :D 

As for occasional script stops, the safety system is kicking in after logging in from a break sometimes, I will lower the trigger rate for it in upcoming update ^^ :D 

Edit: gratz on 90 mage btw :) 

Edited by Czar

I've used it for enchanting a few hours now, really nice exp and works really good. It fucked up when I was in a world with a lot of people but I guess that is my shitty computer to blame. As far as fast mode and slower mode, I don't see any big difference in Totalt enchanments per hour, cant be more than ~200 per hour?

Edit:Just tested out both fast and normal mode, I get ~1600 enchants per hour on both

Edited by ogwiz
  • Like 1

Ran into my first real problem. Can't the bot enchant Topaz? I mean its the same spell as with ruby jewelry, but I can't see anywhere I can choose to enchant Topaz, and if I choose Ruby it just shuts down.

Hopefully this is possible or atleast can be added, because I just invested my whole bank in Topaz jewelry LOL. Will buy the script for sure if enchanting topaz jewelery is possible. Cheers.

Edited by ogwiz
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Czar said:

Done activated trials gl guys.

For enchanting there's 2 modes fast mode and normal mode - faster one is much closer to the optimal enchant rates slower one is better for anti-ban ^^ :D 

As for occasional script stops, the safety system is kicking in after logging in from a break sometimes, I will lower the trigger rate for it in upcoming update ^^ :D 

Edit: gratz on 90 mage btw :) 

Thank you <3 

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO