Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

mind if i get a trial czar?? These other script look so bot like -.- its terible. Like when alching.. not sure if yours does this. But like when im legit alching i dont move the damn cursor every time i click. It stays in the same spot for probably 50 clicks before i accidentally move. I think its a common misconception that people think of when programming an alcher. They think that it cant click the same spot more than once without looking like a bot when in all reality moving the cursor every click throws red flags everywhere

• Like 1

Hmm, selected the right option? e.g. a common mistake is to select curse + alch option when you only want to curse biggrin.png Otherwise just say which spell and I will add a immediate update smile.png

As for trial, activated biggrin.png good luck wink.png

Enchanting sappire rings actually. Also, with this same setup it regularly ends up outside bank. Maybe something with the banking goes wrong? Besides that its a good script

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO