Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Hey looks like another great script, could I grab a trial please?

EDIT: Went ahead and bought it because I like your scripts

Ran into an error about ~10-20 min in.

Enchanting Sapphire rings into Recoils, this happened at both edge & G.E banks, this log is for G.E.

Low CPU-mode, Injection mode

It will enchant flawlessly, then it will randomly miss click the mini map, causing the script to run a distance away, then continue to enchant the rings.  After enchanting all the rings, it skyrockets my CPU usage, and doesn't run back to the bank, but instead freezes my OSBot.  Was able to get a SS of the log due to already having it open.

xcsmjm.jpg

It seems to click the mini map after closing the bank, on the way to opening up the magic tab again.

Hopefully it helps!

EDIT 2: Problem DOES NOT happen if I take off Low-CPU mode.

--

Also, it enchants about ~1300-1400 rings an hour, the max you can pull off by hand is about ~1830.  If the delay's keep me from getting banned, please keep them in, if not, then it does lose some GP/hr & XP/hr

Edited by Your0wned
  • Like 1

Refresh scripts, the script should appear in the client script browser ASAP :)

As for enchanting, osbot's low cpu mode can be unstable, but I will try and make the script more low-cpu friendly even though it really doesn't use any cpu :o but I understand if there are many bots open etc etc. For enchanting, I prioritized anti-ban over exp, but I can always add an option called 'Fast mode' for enchanting to reach higher exp/profit, but the ban rate also increases. I already included a fast-mode for the other spells too, so :D

• Like 1

Refresh scripts, the script should appear in the client script browser ASAP smile.png

As for enchanting, osbot's low cpu mode can be unstable, but I will try and make the script more low-cpu friendly even though it really doesn't use any cpu ohmy.png but I understand if there are many bots open etc etc. For enchanting, I prioritized anti-ban over exp, but I can always add an option called 'Fast mode' for enchanting to reach higher exp/profit, but the ban rate also increases. I already included a fast-mode for the other spells too, so biggrin.png

Fantastic, literally everything I wanted to hear in one paragraph haha.

I did take off low-CPU mode, and realized that you are correct, it uses almost no cpu as it is.

I haven't looked into the rest of the script yet, but yeah, a fast mode to enchanting sounds fantastic.

Extremely satisfied with my purchase.  10/10

Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

Script exits at the end of a break when enchanting.  Tried both options, "end script when out of runes" and not.  After running for however long, OSBot will break, then at the end of the break, the log says "Out of Cosmic Runes, exiting" or something similar to that.  OSBot will then log me back in with no script running.

Hope this helps,. thanks.

• Like 1

New Update (v88)!

- Added flax spin spell (lunar)

- Added an update for enchanting

- Added an update for breaks, and script stopping

- Added 'fast mode' for enchanting, and various other inventory magic spells

Update will be live in less than 24 hours, good luck everyone ;) thanks for feedback :D

note: for flax spell, there is a spam click option which will just spam click the spell

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO