Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Make sure you didn't select stun alch mode, it makes you log out if you don't have an item to alch biggrin.png

Very common mistake tongue.png So just select [stun spells] WITHOUt [stun + alch spells]

edit:

Script has been updated, enjoy all, thank you for being patient. biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Edited by Czar

Ban rate for bank-related tasks is very low, almost none, (if you are in w2 and blend in)

Ban rate for stun/alching totally depends on where you stunalch, if you are in a typical botting location the ban rate will be higher, I recommend going to a place which is above ground floor, or underground (anywhere where it's not popular) with the exception of lesser demon in wizard's tower

• Like 1

Ban rate for bank-related tasks is very low, almost none, (if you are in w2 and blend in)

Ban rate for stun/alching totally depends on where you stunalch, if you are in a typical botting location the ban rate will be higher, I recommend going to a place which is above ground floor, or underground (anywhere where it's not popular) with the exception of lesser demon in wizard's tower

can you tell me which spots i should avoid never done this before xD.

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO