Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Sorry, but I don't think the update to it worked 100%, it still takes up to several mins to cast it. Looks like the grid #26, where string is only covers a small area of the spell, hence why it is hard to press it.

To make it work I have to move my cursor to the right side of the screen, and for some reason it then manages to press it when I stop moving it moves to cast the spell. The more to the upper right it is, the more often it succeeds.

Edited by Drazzix
  • Like 1

Please guys don't spam the thread, updates take a few hours to be registered which means we have to wait a bit :P

@reggienoob that is the wrong script, unfortunately you purchased somebody else's magic script. That is not Perfect Magic :p You chose a script which has less features than this one, for the same price, mind=blown :p

Alright I have posted the new update which shifts all lunar spells back to their correct position (after the Zeah update), update will be live in version 0.62 of the bot

Yep, he purchased another magic script, with less features, for the same price as this one, while this one is ranked #1 popularity , and has the most features.. hmm most likely a mistake I guess tongue.png

EDIT: Not trying to offend you or anything, just pointing this out, for the future/potential customers of magic scripts, so they don't make the same mistake as you :P

dca49d22593a7da9a36531abbb9f6809.png

Here is a small quick proggy with enchanting, been making bank from enchanting spells over the past few days tongue.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Yep, he purchased another magic script, with less features, for the same price as this one, while this one is ranked #1 popularity , and has the most features.. hmm most likely a mistake I guess tongue.png

EDIT: Not trying to offend you or anything, just pointing this out, for the future/potential customers of magic scripts, so they don't make the same mistake as you tongue.png

dca49d22593a7da9a36531abbb9f6809.png

Here is a small quick proggy with enchanting, been making bank from enchanting spells over the past few days tongue.png

need stun alch:D:D

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO