PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

15 minutes ago, Failed4life said:

Any tips on how to successfully use this? I've tried popular methods, unpopular methods, a mixture of both. Breaks with each test, and every account gets banned after 1 day of use. Cant make it any farther then ~53 hunter

I take it slow and steady through the week. It takes me 1 weeks of botting with lots of breaks to get to 63, then on the weekend I suicide accounts. Super good cash. There have been people walking out with over 100m a day on fri, sat, and sun!

36 minutes ago, Project said:

I take it slow and steady through the week. It takes me 1 weeks of botting with lots of breaks to get to 63, then on the weekend I suicide accounts. Super good cash. There have been people walking out with over 100m a day on fri, sat, and sun!

Alright I'll give that a try. Guess I'll wait until the new week to start the next account

• Like 1

Project, this bot is starting to get on my nerves. Half the time I run try to run it, it doesn't even work. Like, doesn't even start the loading screen. Sometimes the loading screen works, but it won't open the make ui. Sometimes the script actually works. Idk what you can do to try and fix it, but it's getting very frustrating. It works great when it actually does work. Aside from the fact that i told you a while back that your orange salamander button isn't functional. You have to use the red salamander option for orange sallys.

9 minutes ago, angermidet1 said:

Project, this bot is starting to get on my nerves. Half the time I run try to run it, it doesn't even work. Like, doesn't even start the loading screen. Sometimes the loading screen works, but it won't open the make ui. Sometimes the script actually works. Idk what you can do to try and fix it, but it's getting very frustrating. It works great when it actually does work. Aside from the fact that i told you a while back that your orange salamander button isn't functional. You have to use the red salamander option for orange sallys.

What do you mean it doesn’t start up? Mine loads perfectly fine, along with many other users in the Discord channel. Are you running on a VPN or Proxy? 

Also, are you on mirror mode?

Edited by Project

2 hours ago, Project said:

What do you mean it doesn’t start up? Mine loads perfectly fine, along with many other users in the Discord channel. Are you running on a VPN or Proxy? 

Also, are you on mirror mode?

I am in mirror mode and nothing else unique. It just seems to not actually start. Like, the gui where i choose my options never appears.

On 10/28/2017 at 3:01 PM, Project said:

If you don't mind me asking what type of gp/h do your accounts usually pull at 63 hunter with this script?

1 hour ago, brambooo said:

I must say, this is one of the best scripts I have ever used. Thnx for the trial, I'm going to buy it tonight.

How many hours a day is smart to run this script to avoid a ban?

Thanks for your support! And personally, I do only a few hours a day per account. My advice isn’t to bot smart. Don’t bot longer than you would actually play. And that goes for any skill, not just hunter. Join my personal discord (link on first page) to join a large community of botters who use my scripts!

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter