PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Hey, im suiciding hunter over the weekend and the acc just got 80 hunter, I was wondering what the xp/h difference would be with 5 traps instead of 4, so I monitored the bot for a few minutes.

It changed from "set: X out of 4 traps" to "set: X out of 5 traps". But the bot never started setting the 5th trap, even when it was idling. Restarted the bot and now it does place the 5th trap

2 hours ago, doemorustig said:

Hey, im suiciding hunter over the weekend and the acc just got 80 hunter, I was wondering what the xp/h difference would be with 5 traps instead of 4, so I monitored the bot for a few minutes.

It changed from "set: X out of 4 traps" to "set: X out of 5 traps". But the bot never started setting the 5th trap, even when it was idling. Restarted the bot and now it does place the 5th trap

Sometimes if you are running the script and one of the tiles is bad, the script will ignore that tile and set up the correct amount it can setup, however it should have relocated if you have that turned on. 

script was great getting to 73 hunter however it's not doing to well hunting black chins, i keep finding it stuck in places like edgeville ditch or lumbrige bank.  It uses glory to teleport to bank but will not withdraw a charged one if it's out. which can cause some problems. looking forward to seeing this script in the future though. i know you will make it excellent at chins :)  It is the most human like script i have seen in a long long time

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, tempesttheace said:

script was great getting to 73 hunter however it's not doing to well hunting black chins, i keep finding it stuck in places like edgeville ditch or lumbrige bank.  It uses glory to teleport to bank but will not withdraw a charged one if it's out. which can cause some problems. looking forward to seeing this script in the future though. i know you will make it excellent at chins :)  It is the most human like script i have seen in a long long time

Something broke with the last update with RS involving my banking system. I am rewrting parts of it and will hopefully have a patch out soon! Thanks for your support and patience! 

5 hours ago, SparklesYT said:

Any progress on the quick prayers and run to level 30 wild for the tele @ black chins?

I haven’t started anything with quick prayers. I want to get all bugs fixed with black chins first. So the more things people can report to me, the faster I can add new stuff

6 hours ago, Project said:

I haven’t started anything with quick prayers. I want to get all bugs fixed with black chins first. So the more things people can report to me, the faster I can add new stuff

Just one little tickbox that says "use quick prayers when under attack", and adds one quickprayer click into the "being attacked" procedure. Would save a lot of lives.

I also noticed that the script saved me today, it did run away and use the glory to edge nicely.

A bug I've noticed at black chins (which is what you want), is sometimes when you have advanced hover and 1 tick enabled, it can get a bit "ahead" of itself, and try placing 1 extra box down (1 more than is possible with your hunter level) and then sit there spam clicking the box. Also on the HUD, one box isn't recognised by the script so it thinks there is 1 less placed down than is actually there.

This is normally after 10 minutes or so of it working well.

Edited by SparklesYT
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SparklesYT said:

Just one little tickbox that says "use quick prayers when under attack", and adds one quickprayer click into the "being attacked" procedure. Would save a lot of lives.

I also noticed that the script saved me today, it did run away and use the glory to edge nicely.

A bug I've noticed at black chins (which is what you want), is sometimes when you have advanced hover and 1 tick enabled, it can get a bit "ahead" of itself, and try placing 1 extra box down (1 more than is possible with your hunter level) and then sit there spam clicking the box. Also on the HUD, one box isn't recognised by the script so it thinks there is 1 less placed down than is actually there.

This is normally after 10 minutes or so of it working well.

Are you running mirror mode when it places +1 traps?

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter