PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

1 minute ago, Alex Coyle said:

I think I may be running the progressive mode incorrectly. I select the check mark for progression mode and hit run with the suggested inventory, and nothing happens.

2 questions! Are you running mirror mode? Do you have resizable enabled on the client?

58 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

2 questions! Are you running mirror mode? Do you have resizable enabled on the client?

I am running mirror, and I selected fixed and restart the client, but when I started the bot it told me that I was still running resizable and that I may have issues.

EDIT: Restarted everything again and it seems to be working. Thanks for the response!

Edited by Alex Coyle
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Night said:

Bans aren't a reason for a refund

brother if at least he did not say anti-ban his publication would understand ... but that the accounts only last a day only guarantees me something and that is that I will lose more and more if I use your script because it does not offer free trial? Now I understand ... I have been using other botting software external to this website for a year and it works perfectly with a very low prohibition rate once every 3 months or the minimum per month. The bad thing is having to pay for the script per hour. is the reason why I decided to pay for his script since it offered anti-ban functions and it was a one-time payment .. he created and activated another account to check if it was just a coincidence and was also banned :/

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter