PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

hey buddy can i get a trial please 

6934 this is my id

Hey, Ive been using really terrible bots for hunter recently, and i want to try out your script with black chins to see if buying it is worth the money or not. I am expecting a big gap between the free scripts and yours. May I please have a trial? Thanks in advance, friend.

Done & Done! Post proggies for me! :D

• Like 1

thanks for the trial i just started it now just came back from bringing my kids from halloween and i started the script and ive noticed that its lags the script and before i was using pest control script so i dont know why this is happening ive restard my desktop and all so i dont know. it starts to lag after setting the first box trap and currently doing grey chins

Edited by arrowking

thanks for the trial i just started it now just came back from bringing my kids from halloween and i started the script and ive noticed that its lags the script and before i was using pest control script so i dont know why this is happening ive restard my desktop and all so i dont know. it starts to lag after setting the first box trap and currently doing grey chins

hmmm, are you using a virtual machine? Or are you using mirror mode?

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter
  • Maldesto featured, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Maldesto unfeatured this topic