PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

5 hours ago, Natoren said:

Haven't had any problems with injection in any other scrips, and my IP is not flagged, since i haven't been banned before. Im curious why you think injection is the issue?

Quote from Pact himself "For the best results while using this script, use Injection mode, as mirror mode is still buggy" 

Its a huge debate around botting communities whether injection or reflection is best for botting. Im no expert scripter or programmer but ive been around bots/botting for 10+ years, and I still think injecting into a client is always the most risky.

Creator says meant for injection, people going around saying injection is why you're getting banned. 1/2 test accounts banned already using mirror mode, although it did last a few extra hours.. 
I think the script is beautifully done, very impressed with what it's able to do, but that's pointless if the account doesn't last :/ 

12 hours ago, Zinzi said:

Creator says meant for injection, people going around saying injection is why you're getting banned. 1/2 test accounts banned already using mirror mode, although it did last a few extra hours.. 
I think the script is beautifully done, very impressed with what it's able to do, but that's pointless if the account doesn't last :/ 

If creator says its for injection then try it with it... simple as that.  also try using vpn and those stuff… 

10 hours ago, ammanizzo said:

If creator says its for injection then try it with it... simple as that.  also try using vpn and those stuff… 

I guess I should of copy/pasted my last post. Tried 2 accounts with injection, fresh separate dedicated proxies, both banned after botting for 3 hours each. Then people blamed it on me for using using injection, which is why i followed up with mirror mode test.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zinzi said:

I guess I should of copy/pasted my last post. Tried 2 accounts with injection, fresh separate dedicated proxies, both banned after botting for 3 hours each. Then people blamed it on me for using using injection, which is why i followed up with mirror mode test.

try one hour.  three hours might be too much. 

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter