PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

script works great buddy i made a new account i been playing legit on it from time to time (few combat stats, clues, ect) and i haven't got banned yet! got 68 hunter so far in 4 days of mem! would recommend adding a bit more antiban (checking skills and xp) also the way it places traps when chinning seems slow and bot like. Other than that its amazing my man keep up the amazing work my man definitely happy i purchased the script. Love that it does varrock museum and eagles peek to.

4 hour progress report all done on mirror client

I'm having lots of trouble hunting black chins honestly, very dissapointing. It cant run for more than 1hour properly. It always gets stuck somewhere. Stops catching them. Is anyone facing same problems and is there a fix? It has also got me banned on a different account and I botted very carefully. Getting tired of this script.

1 hour ago, stunnzu said:

I'm having lots of trouble hunting black chins honestly, very dissapointing. It cant run for more than 1hour properly. It always gets stuck somewhere. Stops catching them. Is anyone facing same problems and is there a fix? It has also got me banned on a different account and I botted very carefully. Getting tired of this script.

You’re the only person reporting this. Do you have “trap relocation” on? If so, turn it off 

16 minutes ago, stunnzu said:

Stuck again. https://imgur.com/a/MFQMwAy

Yeah absolutely not working at black chins. Not sure what the problem is. I have boxes in inventory, i have everything it needs to work. 

can you send me the logger?

Join my discord and I can help a lot more <3

Edited by ProjectPact

51 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

It will bury bones if you ahve that option selected

Alright I appreciate it. I just remember in the past from other hunter scripts that the bot would accidentally bury bones when clicking to drop.

@ProjectPact So I bought your hunter script long ago. I've been running it at Falconry for about two hours and all is well. But after monitoring it. It did in fact bury a bone once in two hours. It's really not a big deal for me since its still 1 prayer and didnt get a level. But just wanted to forewarn people like skillers and shit. Still a project perfect script.Capture.PNG.517121ac13d1601728503281f5ef3003.PNG

Edited by Celestial

I'm not sure if this would be too much to ask, but would it be possible to have an option to hide the paint completely? Or even an option to just have a very simple paint with basic info in pure text format?

This would be amazing for mirror mode, currently when you do click the hide button on the paint, the script runs with performance close to when using injection! I'm presuming with how the paint works in osbot, it would give a massive performance improvement to mirror mode :) 

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter