PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Hey, I ended up purchasing the script. I'm currently working on salamanders, and the reaction time seems super bot-like. My char will run up to the trap, wait a couple seconds, then try to set it instead of running directly to set the trap. Is there something I can do in the GUI to avoid these types of interactions? It's also impacting my xp/hr by quite a bit  (was getting close to 40k xp/hr when doing it by hand, now down to 28k xp/hr).

Edited by IvanAteyea99

1 hour ago, IvanAteyea99 said:

Hey, I ended up purchasing the script. I'm currently working on salamanders, and the reaction time seems super bot-like. My char will run up to the trap, wait a couple seconds, then try to set it instead of running directly to set the trap. Is there something I can do in the GUI to avoid these types of interactions? It's also impacting my xp/hr by quite a bit  (was getting close to 40k xp/hr when doing it by hand, now down to 28k xp/hr).

What salamanders are you hunting?

12 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

orange salamanders are shit. Do falconry until red salamanders, then force 3 traps 

They were better xp for me than falconry, and you didn't really address the main complaint that the bot was incredibly bot-like at orange salamanders. I'll go ahead and do falconry for the sake of my account, but I hope that you'll look into my suggestion a bit. 

1 hour ago, IvanAteyea99 said:

They were better xp for me than falconry, and you didn't really address the main complaint that the bot was incredibly bot-like at orange salamanders. I'll go ahead and do falconry for the sake of my account, but I hope that you'll look into my suggestion a bit. 

You're using a bot, saying it looks like a bot :( I can't record hand data to make it function any better than it already does. I use OSBot's mouse methods and interactions. 

Could you add "spawn camping" for butterfly hunting? Character runs around the area wasting run energy when it could just wait for butterfly to respawn, it takes like 3-4 seconds.

Maybe something like this: it makes 7x7 area around your starting tile, if there is no butterfly inside that area for ~6 seconds, it will catch closest one. Then it will return to the starting area and keep catching it again.

That method would require user to know where the butterflies spawn

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter