PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

6 hours ago, MillSup said:

Great script! Really enjoying it!

One question: do you ever plan on adding hovering over a next trap? I'm catching salamanders, and I feel it's kind of suspicious to continuously have a slight delay before moving to the next trap. A human player would hover over another trap or even right click it

This is just nitpicking though, amazing script!

It already does that! Make sure the option is enabled on the GUI :)

4 hours ago, tarxan said:

on the progressive mode bots are not walking to the falconry area. if i manually walk them there and jump over the fence it will talk to the falconeer and continue on

Yes, the links are broken. I notified Zach, but unfortunately he has not had time to fix it. I’ll see if Patrick can, he is super fast at fixing bugs! <3

8 hours ago, htnbeast said:

I've been using this on mirror mode for a while and honestly other than the issues it has with banking sometimes it is spectacular. It was definitely worth the investment!

May I ask what you are hunting/ settings? In my experience when using mirror mode with this script it runs very slow (as Pact has said it doesn't support which is fine) 

I.e. when on mirror mode hunting salas / chins it runs too slow to where the catch runs away. 

When hunting prickly kebbits in the Piscatoris hunting area, the bot only chops tress that have the actual name 'Tree' rather than the evergreens that are right next to the traps (and required the same WC level). Just thought I'd point it out since I'm hoping It could be a pretty easy thing to fix! 

12 hours ago, bobbdylann said:

May I ask what you are hunting/ settings? In my experience when using mirror mode with this script it runs very slow (as Pact has said it doesn't support which is fine) 

I.e. when on mirror mode hunting salas / chins it runs too slow to where the catch runs away. 

I just use the default settings but I open the bank first and then run the script.

28 minutes ago, dangstr09 said:

hey just one thing, I noticed when doing falconry it clicks the minimap everytime it goes for a new kebbit making it kind of obvious, any advice?

Zoom out and it should be fine.  Also instead of hunting dark kebbits alone, choose the 'catch em all' option, you get about 10k more xp and hour that way if that's what you're doing 

• Like 1

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter