PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Lol bet ya hate me by now, I don't know if it's ment to be like this for antiban but everytime it goes to disable a box trap for red chins it right clicks and hits walk here first every time instead of dismantle could you possible fix that please It's making me put traps down to slow when there a bulk amount of people and they're putting it down first ends up fucking my xp per hour up by half

. Thank you

Lol bet ya hate me by now, I don't know if it's ment to be like this for antiban but everytime it goes to disable a box trap for red chins it right clicks and hits walk here first every time instead of dismantle could you possible fix that please It's making me put traps down to slow when there a bulk amount of people and they're putting it down first ends up fucking my xp per hour up by half

. Thank you

Hahaha I don't hate you! I love opinions! That's actually the faster method with box traps. Because think about it, if you click directly on the box, you walk next to it and have to pick it up which takes a few seconds, then once you pick it up, you have to walk on top of the spot, which takes more time, then you set your trap. However, if you walk to the spot first, then pick the trap up, you're already on top of the spot so it is easy to relay another trap... And faster. Also, I made it do it randomly, however the odds are greater in favor of walking to the spot first. Just made it random to throw more anti ban in there, so not everyone is doing the exact same actions all the time.

EDIT: Also, I'm working on a new advanced mouse method, which will increase the speed of trapping :)

Edited by ProjectPact

Oh haha good point yeah I didn't think of it that way but yeah man been running your script for about 2 days now and it's running really good, been doing red chins for the last 7 hours and im getting 150 chins an hour which is extremely good cause I heard like 165 is max at 63 hunter. So that's awesome I do have something i've been having trouble with recently though when someone comes to my world and is next to me maybe like 6-7 tiles away the bot acts funny and it starts messing traps up It'll set one then go to another spot then dismantle the first trap and re set it again then do another. or it'll pick one trap up and then go do another trap without laying one.

Oh haha good point yeah I didn't think of it that way but yeah man been running your script for about 2 days now and it's running really good, been doing red chins for the last 7 hours and im getting 150 chins an hour which is extremely good cause I heard like 165 is max at 63 hunter. So that's awesome I do have something i've been having trouble with recently though when someone comes to my world and is next to me maybe like 6-7 tiles away the bot acts funny and it starts messing traps up It'll set one then go to another spot then dismantle the first trap and re set it again then do another. or it'll pick one trap up and then go do another trap without laying one.

Yea that is really good! :D

And when the bot starts messing with the traps is when smart hop is determining whether or not to kick in to action. You can turn that feature off if you want in the GUI. It happens because it will randomly hop when a player is a random number or tiles away, but if the player goes out of the distance in which smart hop will hop, it will continue as if nothing happened, however if the person comes back into the distance where smart hop is needing to activate, it will try to pick up traps and leave. It just does a double check to make sure it actually needs to leave or not. I'll look into seeing if I can smooth that out a little more. But it is doing what it supposed to do. That problem is very rare though that happens, because most of the time, someone is in the required distance to smart hop. lol 

Yea that is really good! biggrin.png

And when the bot starts messing with the traps is when smart hop is determining whether or not to kick in to action. You can turn that feature off if you want in the GUI. It happens because it will randomly hop when a player is a random number or tiles away, but if the player goes out of the distance in which smart hop will hop, it will continue as if nothing happened, however if the person comes back into the distance where smart hop is needing to activate, it will try to pick up traps and leave. It just does a double check to make sure it actually needs to leave or not. I'll look into seeing if I can smooth that out a little more. But it is doing what it supposed to do. That problem is very rare though that happens, because most of the time, someone is in the required distance to smart hop. lol

Ohhh okay lol that makes perfect sence pretty good coding there buddy xD, Pretty sophisticated.  Thankk you.

p.s you should definitely look into making some mining programs to :P. You'd make a pretty damn good one.

• Like 1

Ohhh okay lol that makes perfect sence pretty good coding there buddy xD, Pretty sophisticated. Thankk you.

p.s you should definitely look into making some mining programs to tongue.png. You'd make a pretty damn good one.

You're more than welcome! smile.png

And as far as other scripts, I have a few things up my sleeve wink.png

===================================

EDIT: Also, just a little update on the newest stuff being added to the script

* fixed a pretty decent size memory leak

* added code to the onExit, which lowers heap usage

* still testing the new additions to the advanced mouse handler

* removed some dead code that was useless and revamped some existing code

* added more caching to some code making it more reusable, which will lower some CPU consumption

What I will most likely do is push the update with this memory issue fixed, and make the new advanced mouse hover update a separate update. Just have to see how much testing I can get done today after my Biochemistry test. smile.png

Edited by ProjectPact

Best way to use this without getting banned? is it recommended to use it overnight or will that increase the risk of a ban?

My best advice would be to bot efficiently, and don't try to go for abnormally long periods. I've got multiple 80+ accounts. If you do it smart, you will succeed no problem. I use the setting always hop. Yea, you lose some exp per hour, but it definitely saves you from jerk players who report you.

My best advice would be to bot efficiently, and don't try to go for abnormally long periods. I've got multiple 80+ accounts. If you do it smart, you will succeed no problem. I use the setting always hop. Yea, you lose some exp per hour, but it definitely saves you from jerk players who report you.

Good to know, any tips for the most efficient botting?

bot is stuck in remove weapons state when im trying to do falconry, anyone has a solution?

Whats your setup? How many inventory spots are free? Should be 3 spots free. 

Do you have the Falconer's glove on already? Or is it trying to go get it for you. Also, is Matthias visible?

Mirror mode or regular?

Edited by ProjectPact

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter
  • Maldesto featured, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Maldesto unfeatured this topic