PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

I've given you a Trial! Please let me know how you enjoy it! 

Honestly, I haven't been banned from this script on the newest version! I have botten 89 Hunter on a fresh level 3. biggrin.png

Ok, i am starting from a level 3 :) ive had experience and will not be using a main, but I am taking this level 3 as serious as I can as I want to turn itinto a main just from botting. One of my hobbies lol

• Like 1

Ok, i am starting from a level 3 smile.png ive had experience and will not be using a main, but I am taking this level 3 as serious as I can as I want to turn itinto a main just from botting. One of my hobbies lol

I have another low level account with I think 69 or 70 hunter. Its membership is about to expire I'm pretty sure lol. I used it to test falconry. (Which is in version 1.1 that hasn't been released yet due to SDN Managers changing).

• Like 1

Hey man, your script looks amazing! been reading through the comments and it looks promising! would love a trial though bro? need 83 hunter on my ironman sleep.png. thanks bro!

Thanks for the trial bro, found an error though at swamp lizards when its trying to release the swamp lizard it releases the swamp lizard then tries again when its already been released, i don't know if this is because my laptop isn't fast enough and im lagging abit or, just seems really repetitive like a bot :/

Edited by jfisher1
  • Like 1

Hey man, your script looks amazing! been reading through the comments and it looks promising! would love a trial though bro? need 83 hunter on my ironman sleep.png. thanks bro!

Thanks for the trial bro, found an error though at swamp lizards when its trying to release the swamp lizard it releases the swamp lizard then tries again when its already been released, i don't know if this is because my laptop isn't fast enough and im lagging abit or, just seems really repetitive like a bot :/

Are you on mirror mode?

Hey,

Question: From 67 you can hunt black salamanders in the wilderness. With an extra trap (5 traps)

But when I start the script near the hill giants, it only places 4 traps. Am I doing anything wrong?

I have enough supplies for 5 traps in my inventory tho..

Thanks in advance! Love the script so far! ;-)

• Like 1

Hey,

Question: From 67 you can hunt black salamanders in the wilderness. With an extra trap (5 traps)

But when I start the script near the hill giants, it only places 4 traps. Am I doing anything wrong?

I have enough supplies for 5 traps in my inventory tho..

Thanks in advance! Love the script so far! ;-)

Okay! I'll take a look at it after my test on Wednesday! Thank you for your support! <3

Nope just the normal bot client:)

Hmmm, I never have had this problem before. I'll look into it! What version of the client? Where are you hunting, and how many free slots do you have? Also, could you get me any pictures/ print out of the log when this happen, and maybe a little video of it happening? That would help me out a lot!

And one last thing, what are your computer specs? Hunter is a VERY heavy script to bot since every hunter script requires a refresh of all objects and NPCs around your player. Can be very CPU demanding.

Edited by ProjectPact

Did you find the time to find out why its only using 4 traps @ black salamanders instead of 5?

Hope your test went well! :)

Grtz,

Thank you so much! Haven't had a chance to look at anything. I fell asleep for the night right after my test yesterday hahaha. Pulled an all nighter. Will be looking into this soon!

Also, if you have a Skype, that would help! Pm me your skype if you do!

Edited by ProjectPact

Thank you so much! Haven't had a chance to look at anything. I fell asleep for the night right after my test yesterday hahaha. Pulled an all nighter. Will be looking into this soon!

Also, if you have a Skype, that would help! Pm me your skype if you do!

Don't have skype myself. Just noticed that at black chins it's also not putting down an extra trap.

I'm 75 hunting and that lvl you can lay down 4 traps in non-wildy hunting area's and 5 traps in wildy hunting areas (black sally's/black chins)

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter
  • Maldesto featured, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Maldesto unfeatured this topic