Girlfriend withholding sex

kushad

Well I read it more carefully now. To be honest i don't really want to give you any bad ideas but it sounds like there could be someone else... Don't take my word for it tho. Some girls usually get this guilt feeling after they've been with someone else. 

hmm that worries me.... :(

tbh we have been having unprotected sex for a long time.. she did start off with pills but that faded away and it just became raw all the time..

her mum gives her stress about me as she does not like me 

so she had said that shes always worried she could get pregnant and it would be devastating in her house hold if it was to happen god forbid..

I do lose it sometimes and end up releasing my demons into her.

But this isnt just something new its been happening a while and we been ok so far (knocks on wood)

I just dont know.. 

hmm that worries me.... sad.png

tbh we have been having unprotected sex for a long time.. she did start off with pills but that faded away and it just became raw all the time..

her mum gives her stress about me as she does not like me 

so she had said that shes always worried she could get pregnant and it would be devastating in her house hold if it was to happen god forbid..

I do lose it sometimes and end up releasing my demons into her.

But this isnt just something new its been happening a while and we been ok so far (knocks on wood)

I just dont know.. 

Mate that stuff about being worried about getting pregnant is bullshit, There are many ways to prevent it. She is putting it off for a reason. Maybe she thinks you just want her for the sex if she's saying she doesn't feel loved. Try be more romantic, take her out spoil her and shit. 

• Like 1

Mate that stuff about being worried about getting pregnant is bullshit, There are many ways to prevent it. She is putting it off for a reason. Maybe she thinks you just want her for the sex if she's saying she doesn't feel loved. Try be more romantic, take her out spoil her and shit.

Fuck no, that is terrible advice. You can spend 1000 $ on a girl and there would still be no guarantee that he would get laid. Being romantic won't cut it. That is some delusional thinking and the wrong way to go about it. In my opinion, this guy has two options. Tell her it's over and be done with her, OR just be a jerk or an asshole and tell her you want to meet somewhere and you don't show up. Basically be an unreliable douchebag, she won't be able to handle it. Fuck the romantic shit, it's a bitch move.

• Like 1

Fuck no, that is terrible advice. You can spend 1000 $ on a girl and there would still be no guarantee that he would get laid. Being romantic won't cut it. That is some delusional thinking and the wrong way to go about it. In my opinion, this guy has two options. Tell her it's over and be done with her, OR just be a jerk or an asshole and tell her you want to meet somewhere and you don't show up. Basically be an unreliable douchebag, she won't be able to handle it. Fuck the romantic shit, it's a bitch move.

couldnt be more right.. I have done all that romantic shit past 4 years, it works for a week then gets old to them!

I always seem to find my self arguing with her about feeling taken for granted, maybe i fkn am.

Shes got me in her spider web. Constantly asking her.. and her rejecting, shes loving the chase. Then again her threshold is sooooooooo fucking long. She wont care if i do or not. Shell hint it then back off. I cant even last 1 week before asking her or trying hint to her I want fucking something. 

CAN YOU SEE MY FUCKING RAGEEEE IN MY TYPING? 

HULKKKKKKKKKKKKKK SMASHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hulksmash.jpg

Being the asshole works.. Ive noticed it in my past relationships.

You need to be the one who cares less. And unfortunately shes using sex as this power

couldnt be more right.. I have done all that romantic shit past 4 years, it works for a week then gets old to them!

I always seem to find my self arguing with her about feeling taken for granted, maybe i fkn am.

Shes got me in her spider web. Constantly asking her.. and her rejecting, shes loving the chase. Then again her threshold is sooooooooo fucking long. She wont care if i do or not. Shell hint it then back off. I cant even last 1 week before asking her or trying hint to her I want fucking something. 

CAN YOU SEE MY FUCKING RAGEEEE IN MY TYPING? 

HULKKKKKKKKKKKKKK SMASHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hulksmash.jpg

Being the asshole works.. Ive noticed it in my past relationships.

You need to be the one who cares less. And unfortunately shes using sex as this power

I'm glad you agree my friend, and when you say she's using sex as a measure of control and power, it's likely a shit test. By that i mean that she knows her market value is very high, so by holding on to it, it gives her that feeling of entitlement. Let her know that you aren't obsessed with what she's got to offer and that you can find better elsewhere.

• Like 1

I have told her that. She uses dont threaten me to leave me for sex... I have played I dont want it. What my problem is I have too much free time on my hands as i currently have no job. I remember when I was at work and gym nearly everynight not paying any attention to her she was all over me..

I have a problem with chasing and constantly getting rejected. I try to avoid her from being flirty etc but shell end up saying something or sending me a picture and im ready to go, Thats how hungry I am. Shes got me... times get so rough, and i mean rough so many fit chicks in my gym, I could easily get into. And no matter how hard i try put it off, cheating comes on my mind. And no I dont feel bad for it. Men crave and have needs likewise a woman. But unfortunately marriages and relationships end when shit like this happens. Dont get me wrong shes almost a perfect, loyal girl. But just this fkn thing...

On other note, Alot of serious and funny responses. 

Appreciate it all

So its been 3 weeks I havnet got any and havent seen her for about 2 weeks because simply im trying fight back. 

She has constantly denied my initiations and rejected me with too tired headache etc. im bleeding etc for about 6 months now.

When i ask her why, her answer is because I dont feel loved enough to get in the mood. Ive like almost tried everything prior to try make her happy bitch is never happy to give it up

Thoughts advice lol?

Im sick of using my hand sad.png

(been together for 4 years) 

EDIT: we do not live together

Why don't you try to do something fun?

If keep you asking it, you'll get nothing.

WAtch a romantic movie together, kiss her in the neck (girls fall for this).

Give her a good massage. 

Girls aren't sex objects... show her that you love her and would do everything for her.

Eventually she will fall for it :)

Khaleesi

• Like 1

Why don't you try to do something fun?

If keep you asking it, you'll get nothing.

WAtch a romantic movie together, kiss her in the neck (girls fall for this).

Give her a good massage. 

Girls aren't sex objects... show her that you love her and would do everything for her.

Eventually she will fall for it smile.png

Khaleesi

Khaleesi,

Honestly in the past four years I have done alot and I believe because of all that, it has bought me to this.

BEING TAKEN FOR GRANTED.

that shit works for.. a week? then it gets old. The bar gets set. They expect more. More from the last bar. Higher from the last bar.

Your bar becomes so high. You become old. When you become old, the levels of appreciation drop low. 

And this is where you end up. And it only gets worse.

Khaleesi,

Honestly in the past four years I have done alot and I believe because of all that, it has bought me to this.

BEING TAKEN FOR GRANTED.

that shit works for.. a week? then it gets old. The bar gets set. They expect more. More from the last bar. Higher from the last bar.

Your bar becomes so high. You become old. When you become old, the levels of appreciation drop low. 

And this is where you end up. And it only gets worse.

true, but I had the same issue in previous relationship.

She was very shy and didn't like to test new stuff ...

So after a time she didn't enjoy it anymore because i tried to force it to much.

guys don't need all dat romantoc stuff to have a quickie ;)

Most girls only want to have sex after soem romantic stuff -_-

So after 1 year without anything, we started all over.

Instead of focussing on your own, only focus on her. ONLY pleassure her for 2-3 weeks.

You'll get blue b*lls first weeks, but they will get more hungry after some time wink.png

You'll awaken the beast inside of her ^^

Had an amazing next year after that, then shit got fucked up and broke up.

Khaleesi 

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

true, but I had the same issue in previous relationship.

She was very shy and didn't like to test new stuff ...

So after a time she didn't enjoy it anymore because i tried to force it...

So after 1 year without anything, we started all over.

Instead of focussing on your own, only focus on her. ONLY pleassure her for 2-3 weeks.

You'll get blue b*lls first weeks, but they will get more hungry after some time wink.png

You'll awaken the beast inside of her ^^

Had an amazing next year after that, then shit got fucked up and broke up.

Khaleesi 

She is not that shy. The common excuses I hear is - Im tired, got a headache, period. 

I managed to cycle a period.. cycle - RIP to me.

Period to period - I got the excuse im on period. Next month 'wtf im on period what you want me to do' 

I tried ask weekly, i tried initiating weekly, I tried not asking at all, I tried being romantic without expecting 

Same result. 

Pleasuring her as in what way emotionally? I have. Physically? I can barely touch her without her saying Its not happening or you wont get some or what you want now. The excuses pour out. Honestly if she was as needy sex wise. I would go down on her everyday if thats what she needs. She just doesn't work pleasure wise. 

You say shit got fucked up - was it because of this same issue Im having?