Girlfriend withholding sex

kushad

So its been 3 weeks I havnet got any and havent seen her for about 2 weeks because simply im trying fight back. 

She has constantly denied my initiations and rejected me with too tired headache etc. im bleeding etc for about 6 months now.

When i ask her why, her answer is because I dont feel loved enough to get in the mood. Ive like almost tried everything prior to try make her happy bitch is never happy to give it up

Thoughts advice lol?

Im sick of using my hand sad.png

(been together for 4 years) 

EDIT: we do not live together

Edited by kushad

Never experienced this with my GF but try flipping the coin, don't try it on with her wait for her to come to you. Maybe that will work!

P.S your hand will always be loyal to you, remember that!

^ Stick with your hand, guaranteed loyalty.

Dunno man. Caught my hand jacking another guy off last week. What a fruit.

lol hands get boring. Varc i try to make it look like it doesn't affect me and wait but i end up losing it, it's been fucking 3 weeks and counting. We do not live with each other otherwise I would of raped her by now. 

Hands cant always be good if squeezies is turning gay :( i dont want that

do something big, she says nah the just gtfo

If i always try to impress her it will become old for her and it will even go more downhill

Tell her you play runescape and she will hop on your dick real quick.

source: @Maldesto, @Mikasa, @Nezz, etc. the list goes on

^this

IF only, She thinks its immature I play runescape so thats a no. 

It wasnt always like this. It used to happen 4-5 times a week then turned to 3-4 then 3 then 2 then once a week before you know it. Im waiting on weeks. 

To be honest I feel like im constantly bugging her about it and its pushing her more away, but it is hard , I train 4-5 days a week and my testosterone levels are too dam high compared to her sex drive.

That's very odd and I've never had these problems with my girlfriend. We have been together for 2 years.

Maybe try taking her somewhere like a mini vacation.

I wouldn't really keep asking about it because that probably gets annoying and she will think that's the only reason you're with her. Just wait for her to come to you.

If it doesn't work then have fun with your hand. At least it's loyal and never let's you down.

IF only, She thinks its immature I play runescape so thats a no. 

It wasnt always like this. It used to happen 4-5 times a week then turned to 3-4 then 3 then 2 then once a week before you know it. Im waiting on weeks. 

To be honest I feel like im constantly bugging her about it and its pushing her more away, but it is hard , I train 4-5 days a week and my testosterone levels are too dam high compared to her sex drive.

ask her why you aren't getting laid? tbh i hate it when girls play mind games, if you aren't happy anymore (not just the sex in general) dump her ass and move on.

Edited by Kyle

That's very odd and I've never had these problems with my girlfriend. We have been together for 2 years.

Maybe try taking her somewhere like a mini vacation.

I wouldn't really keep asking about it because that probably gets annoying and she will think that's the only reason you're with her. Just wait for her to come to you.

If it doesn't work then have fun with your hand. At least it's loyal and never let's you down.

I guess thats my only choice for now.

As someone who has been in a long distance relationship for almost three years now, I've gone for months without sex lol... I'd say make sure she isn't having issues with somewhere else that is causing worry and is spilling over into that.

This is usually what it is, but its so hard as we were family childhood friends and then our families stopped talking. Now years passing her mum hates me and stresses her about why shes with me and why she loves me etc. 

I've noticed everytime she fights with her mother, we argue. I just dont get it. Shes easily stressed and as you say easily spilled over. Great advice thanks

ask her why you aren't getting laid? tbh i hate it when girls play mind games, if you aren't happy anymore (not just the sex in general) dump her ass and move on.

I have she says shes not in the mood because she doesn't feel loved, but its another excuse on top. Im happy with her in general but just the sex thing stresses me. Its hard for them to understand as its a way we release stress.

maybe you should work on that. spend time with her. show her you care about her

I have man you dont understand. I would go weeks without it not even asking for it. But shes just never happy. I cut out going out with mates simply because she was not happy with me being around other females and drinking environment etc. I feel like I've sacrificed so much and shes still not happy. We always spend time whenever she wants im there. When i want do something she has excuses. All i hear from her is excuses. I always go in spending time with her not expecting something, I've been with her 4 years. I cannot break up with her because shes witholding sex lol thats just immature. 

Ill wait a month not seeing her and see how she reacts. When i ignore her texts she seems to be more interested. Occasionally she throws out bait on how she wants do this this to me and I always fall for it and bite, then it fades. I hate these mind games !

They didnt say that pussy and money control this world for no reason :(