An open letter to OSBot.

Epsilon

It's great to see such a large amount of the communities feedback. It would be awesome if we could get some form of response from the higher authorities. My idea would be similar to how you can view a person's name change history however I'm unsure whether it would be physically possible to implement. 

The bad things about a list of disputes or something similar is the fact that people open disputes because their account got banned because they were botting and want to blame it on ANYONE else. They make up bogus disputes and then that is supposed to go against others?

I understand it as a TWC doesn't get removed until you are proven innocent or have repayed your debts(I don't like that), I haven't seen any get removed for random reasons. I like the current system, I do however dislike Nuetral feedbacks, you either got what you wanted or you didn't.

Neutral feedback is there because negative feedback is only for when scams occur. You are advised to leave neutral feedback if your deal is completed correctly but it didn't happen as it was supposed to etc.

• Like 1

I agree.

I probably wouldn't have been scammed by lolmaden if this was in place.

Yeah I remember this, didn't he scam days after losing the TWC tag?

What users have had TWC removed and scammed? Give me a full list?

I'm interested as to why you are going to try and put a front against this when it has so much community backing and it just makes sense. Like Kami said there have been instances of it happening and I'm certain it will happen again.

• Like 3

I support this. I agree it isn't always black & white, but the ranking system on this website makes it VERY HARD to separate the scammers from the legit players. Its all boiled down to who you know, People have scammed in the past & gotten away with it, simply because they were donors or mods or just because they KNOW mods.

• Like 1

• Administrator

I'm interested as to why you are going to try and put a front against this when it has so much community backing and it just makes sense. Like Kami said there have been instances of it happening and I'm certain it will happen again.

I can for certain say lolmanden did and I'm pretty sure that is the only twc that has scammed. I have put all mods responsible on twc the terms will be kept to ourselves. No one will scam.

• Like 1