Selling Fully Functional Gold Selling & Services Website $150.00 a/w (Bid's starting at $100.00)

Well I have a new website being made, this was the website that started my business up. Its a website for beginners its fully equipped with a checkout system and tracking, uses WHMCS as secure checkout. 

Some things that will come with the website: 

1. The domain will not come with the website because it is owned by me. 

2. The WHMCS license is 15$ per month 

3. The webhosting will be free can be hosted on my 99.9% up time guaranteed network. 

4. Maxmind security will come free with 25,000 queries will be 5$ per month after that. 

5. Comes with free CloudFlare 

You can use multiple checkouts, PP, MP,Skrill whatever you can think of this website supports. 

I can pretty much teach you how to change the prices and such things and teach you everything you need to know about WHMCS or I can simple give you the PSD's. This website will only be sold to one person. I am the copyright owner.

Price: $150a/w

Here is the website you can PM me for the link to the actual site. 

FuORdTr.jpg

PnQ1X4j.png

dTQcBV8.png

QpJgnXi.png

txSXEaX.png

YOSzLbP.jpg

W7BI5V8.png

nwT9cIm.jpg

gdQh6WQ.jpg

Let me know if you need to see anything else. Again its a very good site for beginners very easy to keep up with and manage. 

If interested add my skype james.horvak-easygoldstop  or post questions below. 

The money from this website sale will be $100.00 to OSbot so I can be $100 donors and $100.00 to my personal use. 

Edited by RServiceGeeks
  • Like 1

So you are selling a template with a website name already introduced, but won't sell the website? What use does the template + website do if it doesn't come with the domain to completely match it?

I can sell the full domain with it but I would like to tell the template and WHMCS because its fully integrated and such already. The site name can easily be changed on the template to match whatever domain the users would like to use, and the hosting will be free. 

• Like 1

So allow to get get this clear, you want $100+ for a badly created html template that is barely tied into WHMCS, a web hosting automation platform?

Like I posted above it is fully integrated into WHMCS, also it has addons with WHMCS to perfectly fit a gold selling website into use. The HTML template is actually very well coded and can be changed + updated with basic HTML knowledge. So now hopefully you have a clear thought!

• Like 1