Gambling problem

Master GFX

Past few weeks staking has been a problem and ive actually spent 400+ dollars in a period of 2 weeks buying gold getting cleaned buying gold getting cleaned till i point i asked people for money and now im in debt for $100 this has messed with me mentally and emotionaly and im ready to quit gambling, ive even called my bank and cancelled my only VISA. any advice or tips? ive always tried to quit but i always get back and then regret it, i feel like its an addiction that i cant seem to get rid of... any advice and tips or even donations will be appreciated. Thank u :)

post-170419-0-15860800-1432855528_thumb.png

sorry to hear man, i understand i get a bit addicted to it but i just try and never spend money on gold - so my advice is just set up a goldfarm and only stake your profits (if you feel like you need to stake) and sell the surplus to get out of your debt 

i think a private server would help

but realistically if you are physically addicted it isn't helping being apart of this community where you are constantly tempted to buy

hope you get it sorted 

• Like 1

I was in the same position where I would continuously stake over and over until I got cleaned however I refused to buy gold to stake more so that's the difference between us.

I did take money from friends and I staked it and would end up losing that too. I eventually just quit staking because I had to spend so much time earning back the money my friends had given me. After I was able to pay them back, I quit the game. 

I came back eventually and I got the max cape and made my money from bossing. I haven't staked ever since unless it's on a private server. 

I just wanted to stake because I wanted to have billions of gold but it never worked out for me and it sounds like it didn't work out for you either.

If I were you, I would just take a break from the game and chill out a bit. 

• Like 1

To beat an addiction you can't go cold turkey. You have to play it smart. I'm not sure of the timing distant between the buying of gold. This is what I say.

You have to learn to control your urge. Start off with let's say 30 dollars worth of gold. The rule is you can't spend more or close to the amount you bought. This is more for like buy gold Bi-weekly or something.

Let say you get 15m from the 30. Play it smart, take out like 3 mill from your bank for the day. Only stack that amount. If you make more money like your total is 5 mill now. Put away the 3 mill into your bank. You have 2 mill to waste or build up.

The plan of the game is come in with something and leave with more or the same amount you came with.

If some how you start losing money remember to leave before it starts to get worse.

It's all about monitoring yourself. Meta cognition

• Like 1

turn off your computer

practice self control

problem solved

wish it was that easy

Its simple, stake your bank so many times that you cant afford any more gold! Then you cant stake wink.png

i work so im always gonna be able to buy gold

I was in the same position where I would continuously stake over and over until I got cleaned however I refused to buy gold to stake more so that's the difference between us.

I did take money from friends and I staked it and would end up losing that too. I eventually just quit staking because I had to spend so much time earning back the money my friends had given me. After I was able to pay them back, I quit the game. 

I came back eventually and I got the max cape and made my money from bossing. I haven't staked ever since unless it's on a private server. 

I just wanted to stake because I wanted to have billions of gold but it never worked out for me and it sounds like it didn't work out for you either.

If I were you, I would just take a break from the game and chill out a bit. 

thats the thing, it has worked out for me before, ive had made it um in the 500m+plus, so now that i know its possible i cant stop trying to get back

To beat an addiction you can't go cold turkey. You have to play it smart. I'm not sure of the timing distant between the buying of gold. This is what I say.

You have to learn to control your urge. Start off with let's say 30 dollars worth of gold. The rule is you can't spend more or close to the amount you bought. This is more for like buy gold Bi-weekly or something.

Let say you get 15m from the 30. Play it smart, take out like 3 mill from your bank for the day. Only stack that amount. If you make more money like your total is 5 mill now. Put away the 3 mill into your bank. You have 2 mill to waste or build up.

The plan of the game is come in with something and leave with more or the same amount you came with.

If some how you start losing money remember to leave before it starts to get worse.

It's all about monitoring yourself. Meta cognition

great advice man, i always say imma do this buy i have no patience which is what i need to work on

sorry to hear man, i understand i get a bit addicted to it but i just try and never spend money on gold - so my advice is just set up a goldfarm and only stake your profits (if you feel like you need to stake) and sell the surplus to get out of your debt 

i think a private server would help

but realistically if you are physically addicted it isn't helping being apart of this community where you are constantly tempted to buy

hope you get it sorted 

i just need to learn how to log off the account once ive made a decent amount, thats the problem with me i always strive for more and its never enough

Past few weeks staking has been a problem and ive actually spent 400+ dollars in a period of 2 weeks buying gold getting cleaned buying gold getting cleaned till i point i asked people for money and now im in debt for $100 this has messed with me mentally and emotionaly and im ready to quit gambling, ive even called my bank and cancelled my only VISA. any advice or tips? ive always tried to quit but i always get back and then regret it, i feel like its an addiction that i cant seem to get rid of... any advice and tips or even donations will be appreciated. Thank u smile.png

what u need is to focus on other things, as long as ur focus on staking or "how to stake without loosing alot of money" or "how do i stop staking, i cant stop staking"  - and so on,,,whatever it is, that focus on ur issue, then ur in trouble....as the bible say  "For as he thinks in his heart, so is he" (proverbs 23:7) - what im saying is, just focus on other things, untill this thing(staking/wasting money) become a regular thing, THEN U CAN CONTROL IT as u control all other things..  so from today, go out, have fun, watch movies, find a serie to watch ,  find some other game on the internet, try test them out, JUST FOCUS ON OTHER THINGS, then suddenly one day u will wake up, and feel to go spend irl money for rs and think -"fuck that no, ima just go pk or pvm instead or soemthing" - becuz it will just be a random thing and u will have full control.                            

ps: im talking from experience- 

Edited by Rushomi